Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
i think I just hit the buy it now on it once I saw it. There are a few cards out there where price can't be crazy stupid, but if I have to over pay I will for a few cards. The 2003 upper deck mantle I would do the same for ha. I doubt the DiMaggio would bring more then 1000 at auction, I would guess 700-850

How many Joes are there of the Logos ?

Ryan

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
i think I just hit the buy it now on it once I saw it. There are a few cards out there where price can't be crazy stupid, but if I have to over pay I will for a few cards. The 2003 upper deck mantle I would do the same for ha. I doubt the DiMaggio would bring more then 1000 at auction, I would guess 700-850

True it would probably fetch around the price you quoted but on the flip side we wont see another one of those for a long long time. So rarity wise its a beauty.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
You ain't kidding no doubting the authenticity of those lol

QUOTE=mlbsalltimegreats;2280297]One of my favorite cards is not my Joe D patch but rather his

Here is my Joe D patch (Sorta like Joes)

[/QUOTE]

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Back to the Gehrig it bothers me that the logo tag is so pristine compared to others seen at auction
i know I would not consider buying it without a lot more proof
fuuny that you gotta prove something is real instead of fake

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Back to the Gehrig it bothers me that the logo tag is so pristine compared to others seen at auction
i know I would not consider buying it without a lot more proof
fuuny that you gotta prove something is real instead of fake

You'd think , right , that a company (Topps) would be able to verify pieces like that. Wo even much effort , someone there should be able to say yes or no to verify things of this nature. Sad like you said , that you have to prove good vs bad.

Ryan

Latest posts