Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just emailed them. It's all on my phone so I don't want to delete anything for fear of not getting it back. It's also not showing what I should of earned on the website too.

Krame CaffeLatte - YouTube

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It should keep all your account info since you set it up with the account you already have. If that doesn't work, something must be wrong account wise :(

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The "Triple Play" printed in the background got printed on the text, or behind the text. You can see it best on the word "Year"

1993 Triple Play Variation.jpg

That is pretty cool. Wish Dawson was in the base set but he is just in the Gallery set.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks, it was really hard to pick. Anyone know how to get a rotating sig? like 3 or 4 different sigs that would show up different every time I posted?

I bet! I just answered this question to someone else earlier today. I believe if you reach out to [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1954]Mighty Bombjack[/MENTION] they would know. I'm sure other MTers would know as well.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Speaking of Starbucks, I am drinking a veinte iced latte right this moment!

Sent from my I10A-LE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Welcome back, Steve! That Killer card is awesome. The Maddux is nice but his signature is.......unique......yeah, that's it.;)

Can't the Mrs just win one?
Lol

Morning

Believe me, she's been trying.:cool: We wound up going to Home Depot and buying an LG set.

Thanks, it was really hard to pick. Anyone know how to get a rotating sig? like 3 or 4 different sigs that would show up different every time I posted?

Wow, that sig is incredible! Baseball history right there.

Tony - Looking forward to your scans. Pants wrapped in plastic in anticipation.:D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Speaking of Starbucks, I am drinking a veinte iced latte right this moment!

Simple and to the point :) Today I'm taking of the new Pumkin Spice flavor we just got into our kitchens. A triple tall 2 pump White Mocha 1 pump Pumpkin Spice Americano.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
They just opened a new Starbucks halfway between the house and the college. I think they will know me well within a few weeks...

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
On lunch and its the calm before the storm. Tomorrow all doctors will be back in office after a 4 day weekend. Long day tomorrow, but getting paid well today!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey, Tony, good to see your posts!

Doing okay here. Semester just starting with tomorrow being the first full day back. Got help from a prof to fill my schedule almost exclusively with her students.

Aside from the great additions to your collection, how are things going for you and yours?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just love these. Have 20 I think. Just picked up two more on COMCs for $8/each, which was fine considering the shipping situation on COMCs.

scan0002.jpg

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hope everyone enjoyed their Vacation day.

Spent the morning with my dad before he headed back home. We played a round of disc golf before grabbing some lunch. This afternoon I ended up taking a nap and other than that, I didn't do too much.

Hope you had a great time with your family Dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online