Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===== Pay-It-Forward Discussion ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
This will never work as long as people are greedy and act like junior high girls. The whole idea is to one up the next person if possible but at least give something that is comparable and desirable. You shouldn't have to have rules or have to be told this it should be something you WANT to do. If its not do not claim something. I myself put a 5 card lot on here which I should have simply put 1 nice card. However my cards were 3-5x the value of what I claimed and I figured they were desirable. The idea is giving without expectations. I will never claim a card from this unless I already have something in my possession ready to put up that I know someone wants. You shouldn't have to be told this. It's getting pretty pathetic around here to be honest.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I posted the next cards. Lets get this going again. I usually don't advocate for anybody to be banned but TTM should be banned. What he did is THEFT.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I posted the next cards. Lets get this going again. I usually don't advocate for anybody to be banned but TTM should be banned. What he did is THEFT.

If this doesn't get going and get going again fast, I say we freaking kill this thread and idea already man. Pads you'd just keep your cards and I'd say start participating in the free-to-go-home thread, both the low-end and then the upper-end we're talking about starting.

Just my take...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If this doesn't get going and get going again fast, I say we freaking kill this thread and idea already man. Pads you'd just keep your cards and I'd say start participating in the free-to-go-home thread, both the low-end and then the upper-end we're talking about starting.

Just my take...

01-CHEERS1.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
My comment was removed as I posted it in the wrong place, but that idiot TTM has started a few HOS threads and was outed as being StrasburgMania in one of them after he tried to charge people for pointing them to a steal on eBay. I know Alex will remember, as you jumped on him pretty good. Your'e such a jerk ; )

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
its pretty weak that some members have given away free cards & asked for nothing in return to try & get this thing back on track, and it seems to be getting nowhere.

A_Pharis

Adam Pharis, how about you be fair and direct this to lance mountain as well. You seem to target certain members on here.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'll say it to anyone that feels like they need to have the last word. That includes Lance. I've no qualms with anyone on this site, but a tighter ship is on the way. If you or anyone feels singled out, you are free to address it with me directly via PM. Otherwise - repeat offenders may want to take note that there's an eye on them for a reason.

Last edited:

A_Pharis

My comment was removed as I posted it in the wrong place, but that idiot TTM has started a few HOS threads and was outed as being StrasburgMania in one of them after he tried to charge people for pointing them to a steal on eBay. I know Alex will remember, as you jumped on him pretty good. Your'e such a jerk ; )

I really don't think TTM is StrasMan, but he may be. I don't think the IPs matched up.
If you feel like excluding him - exclude him, but his poor judgement on replacement items is the result of being a kid. Not a thief.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
its pretty weak that some members have given away free cards & asked for nothing in return to try & get this thing back on track, and it seems to be getting nowhere.

I agree. I've somewhat given up.

Yes, Alex is a jerk :)

If I ever claim/post up again, the next persons lot will be divulged before I agree to ship. The ********** that continually ruin this thread, are getting tiresome.

Padresfan86- that's a sweet lot bro. Kuddos to you.

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
This will never work as long as people are greedy and act like junior high girls. The whole idea is to one up the next person if possible but at least give something that is comparable and desirable. You shouldn't have to have rules or have to be told this it should be something you WANT to do. If its not do not claim something. I myself put a 5 card lot on here which I should have simply put 1 nice card. However my cards were 3-5x the value of what I claimed and I figured they were desirable. The idea is giving without expectations. I will never claim a card from this unless I already have something in my possession ready to put up that I know someone wants. You shouldn't have to be told this. It's getting pretty pathetic around here to be honest.

I agree.

Members online