Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Panini America's Pastime Baseball - Draft Break - Break 9:43pm 1/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I just bust it, I do not represent the product or company that produces the product. And I do agree that that SUCKED
Honestly, I looked at the can of the "hits" first and was like hmmmmmmm.... before I went to the scan of the base cards, I assumed there was going to be like a 1/1 base card or something to make the draft interesting. I had to look over and over again to make sure I didn't miss any sort of nice card serial numbered low or anything. Box was a bust.

I'd probably be up for another, idk.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just looked now and to my surprise, the Gehrig mini bat piece card was actually the biggest hit when looking at eBay sales I guess? It's basically a $40-50 card and my booklet is like $30-40.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
WTF was this garbage?! My butthole is really sore after this raw raping. ;)

I'll take the Henderson base. Leave those other bad boys for someone else to draft...
[MENTION=2458]Erich[/MENTION] is up next.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Kinda reminds me of a Tribute snake draft break where I had the last pick, and still got an Auto relic...Second last pick? Keith Hernandez dual bat relic..I got a Sal Bando bat auto/99, and then first pick on the way up, a Frank Thomas Gold Refractor, which I sent to Chad TheTruth17 for Christmas. Only major difference was that break actually had good stuff in it, and the cards didn't look like diarrhea.

Last edited:

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
Just looked now and to my surprise, the Gehrig mini bat piece card was actually the biggest hit when looking at eBay sales I guess? It's basically a $40-50 card and my booklet is like $30-40.

Not surprising. Only thing hurting the Gehrig card is having Chris Davis on it. Anything Gehrig GU will sell.

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
Actually, if you look at the sell sheet, I think that Gehrig card may count as the case hit.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Actually, if you look at the sell sheet, I think that Gehrig card may count as the case hit.
Really!? That's crazy, didn't think much of the card myself but knew it was either that or the booklet which would fall to me at #2 and was actually thinking I liked the booklet better... idk

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
Really!? That's crazy, didn't think much of the card myself but knew it was either that or the booklet which would fall to me at #2 and was actually thinking I liked the booklet better... idk

Each case of 2013 Panini America's Pastime will include an Autograph, Autograph Cut, Vintage Memorabilia Swatch or Prime Memorabilia Swatch from among the following: Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Honus Wagner, Frank Chance, "Wahoo" Sam Crawford, Pete Rose, Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., Bryce Harper, Warren Spahn, Mike Trout, Rickey Henderson, Roger Clemens, Johnny Bench, Nolan Ryan, Mike Piazza, Yogi Berra, Mariano Rivera, Mike Schmidt, Reggie Jackson, Ernie Banks

Depending on what they consider a "swatch", we might have gotten 2 case hits! Loaded box!

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I looked at prices for the two remaining auto's and they are both about $2.00 cards. Saying that I don't care which one I get, so [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] if you want to pick an auto go ahead and pick one and then I will take the one that is left.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I looked at prices for the two remaining auto's and they are both about $2.00 cards. Saying that I don't care which one I get, so [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] if you want to pick an auto go ahead and pick one and then I will take the one that is left.

Ok. I will take the Echevarria auto. Man this break is so bad!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good god gents, let's draft the rest of this! Everything left is $1, so let's finish this up so cards can be mailed out haha

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
sorry for not updating yesterday, little out of it, had some minor surgery that was unexpected yesterday

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
sorry for not updating yesterday, little out of it, had some minor surgery that was unexpected yesterday

We know we are a rowdy bunch, but from now on we will keep it civilized.

In all seriousness, hope all is well and you are doing good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

osappy1

Aug 11, 2008
Bay Area
I'll take the rondon jersey. I believe [MENTION=4381]swanssy[/MENTION] was given this slot and is up

Last edited:

Members online