Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~2~14~~SATURDAY MORNING THREAD~~2~14~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Yeah, that's what it said, they finally called around 11 and gave us the old "oh, no one told you? On weekends you go to this different office" so after we already drove an hour out and an hour back to the first place, now we just drove another hour out in a different direction to get to his appointment....I don't know who screwed up, the hospital or this place but we are pissed, plus living in the middle of nowhere doesn't help either...oh well, live and learn I guess
It's only the beginning of these medical appt mess ups. Sucks having to bring the baby in these cold elements as well. At least your able to be together to shuffle the baby around. Good luck. Even though it was a bad thing I enjoy your updates to flashback to my own baby drama 15 years ago. Keep us informed. Kevin in CT.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Congrats to Dave. Easily one of the luckiest people I know. Good for you bud!

well done Stepper!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Awesome Dave and great gift stepper!

Congrats to 69MetsFan. Stepper thanks for the generous giveaway here on the MT!

Congrats to Dave. Easily one of the luckiest people I know. Good for you bud!

well done Stepper!

Congrats Del Boca Vista Dave.

Your welcome, hope you enjoy it. :)

I'll probably be running a few more in the coming days/weeks.
I still have a ton of claimed freebies to mail out as well. Slowly processing those

Great job sir and Congrats to Mets...

Congrats!

Thanks, y'all!!:)

how about a balloon with a slow leak

This made me literally LOL!:lol:

A_Pharis

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1938-Mel-Ot...209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f466b5261

$_57.JPG

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/224/974/90330f59_justin-timberlake-****-in-my-pants-12.jpg

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Staff online

Members online