Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good morning fellas.

Caravan this evening.

I have to go to school to discuss my quiz score. I'm not entirely sure about how I am going to go about this, but I doubt I will be in the class by this time next week.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Morning all. Looking forward to busting a couple boxes today for the first time in 4 years (2012 Bowman Draft)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Um

Go Huskers

cd8b5edc26487b266597d52cc3a706c7.jpeg

THIS is relevant to my interests. GBR!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Morning all. Break was fun, now the packaging and shipping end of it, a pain.

I struck out on the teams I wanted, but my other two picks did very well. Two Indian autos and was surprised what the Rickey Sportscaster card might get me. Completed sales on eBay have #/35 at $20 and #/30 at $30, and the one I got is #/10.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

I struck out on the teams I wanted, but my other two picks did very well. Two Indian autos and was surprised what the Rickey Sportscaster card might get me. Completed sales on eBay have #/35 at $20 and #/30 at $30, and the one I got is #/10.

Did you see my post about keeping the Randy Johnson for yourself? No need to flip for that one, it was between the M's and the Dbacks right? It's yours.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I'll be waiting for UPS all day and I'll be busting 4.5 boxes after they arrive!! I say 4.5 because there are going to be 4 hobby boxes and then I grabbed a Pete Rose box for $13. I figured why not, and it will be the first non Twins PC card for me since I'll most likely hold on to the autograph unless something pops up and I need to sell it for the $10 they go for

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!

internet was down for a little while this morning so I used that time to do some cleaning and dusting so that we will have less prep for my youngest daughters birthday party Sunday. Got some odds and ends item sorting to do so that we can possibly put some more stuff in bins in the cellar to make more room in the house. Really can't wait for spring because we NEED to have a yardsale..so much stuff downstairs that we need to rid ourselves of.

Have a great day everyone!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.

my brother [MENTION=2352]rickeyfanatic[/MENTION] might have interest in this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online