Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Leaf Trinity Inscriptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I'll hold off on saying too much until the video is posted. I will say thanks for publicly releasing it, BG. Although I must say it sounds like it's going to be pretty meaningless to the issue at hand if he doesn't talk inscriptions. Signature was never an issue.

Agreed. Meaningless without it directly saying the inscriptions are his. Although i kind of figured that would be the case.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Not for nothing, but I obviously agree they were not signed by the same person. All 3 exhibit multiple differences in characteristics such as differences in slant, character placement & style, penmanship, pressure, clarity, and the list goes on. Ironically enough though, his auto remains consistent card to card with regards to all these defining characteristics. Not that I blame BG or LEAF for this, just pointing out the obvious.

I am traveling to Iowa (field of dreams) today..

He sent us the video stating he signed the cards.. This was the second video we have received from him (the last video was not of acceptable quality).. While he did not use the word inscribed, he (and his agent) are standing by the fact that he signed and inscribed them..

We have to accept the word of a player and his agent.. I will post the video here when I return form the field of dreams event.. BG

Next time you hit Iowa let me know! Dinner and beers on me!

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I'll be there today for the Field of Dreams game... I am completely pumped to play ball against Pete rose, Ozzie smith, Rickey Henderson, frank Thomas, Johnny bench and more!... BG

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I'll be there today for the Field of Dreams game... I am completely pumped to play ball against Pete rose, Ozzie smith, Rickey Henderson, frank Thomas, Johnny bench and more!... BG

I'll be there with family. All clad in Henderson jerseys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online