Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^ Monday Morning Thread ~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I thought I was getting over this head cold yesterday, only for it to come back and bother me last night. I'm hoping it gets better throughout the day like it did yesterday since I'm going to be playing soccer this afternoon

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What games? And are you actually in Optic?

No, they are just my favorite team. They also have a streamer in MN. Do you follow MLG at all? For as popular as it is, I don't know anyone else that's interested in it.

I pre-ordered Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, and Theatrythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It should be interesting, it boasts a 118 character roster (although a couple of them are the same people in different forms). I'm not an expert on fighting games, but 118 characters seems pretty insane.

i.imgur.com_FMR4w1T.jpg

thepointguard_10

Oct 24, 2011
Goodmorning all! My Braves are fading fast- and I got upset as the #1 seed this past week in one of my fantasy baseball leagues, couldn't believe it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I like your signature, what does it all mean?

Having talked with him before, I believe he is collecting signed cards and signed baseballs of guys in the 500 HR club, 300 win club, 3,000 hit club, 3,000 K club, and guys who have thrown a perfect game

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Afternoon.

That was probably the single greatest class period I ever sat through. I think the Prof really hit home on the issue of racism, and lead an interesting discussion on the wage gap.

Really like this class.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Any interest here for this before I put it on ebay?

Schmidt2014TierOnceAcetate_zps7eea00eb.jpg

Members online