Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants Vs Cardinals NLCS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Gotta have a little bit of faith man. Time to dish out what they gave us 2 years ago. I like our chances in Stl.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
The story was told by Dan Shulman, ESPNs play by play man.

For over a hundred years bullpens have been in play.

Wrigley Field is the only other MLB park I can think of with bullpens on the field.But if someone gets hurt then so be it.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Also, not being able to sell a game out unless it's the Yankees, Sox or giants makes it hard to pay for it

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Giants win!! Great game and series. Cardinals played very well, but Giants were just a smidge better. Should be an awesome World Series this year. PUMPED.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
That was an awesome game!!!! I started yelling as soon as i saw ishikawa's swing. Congrats cards on the well fought series....all tightly contested great games.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
damn giants!

they suck in the regular season yet get their **** together and find October magic.

go Royals!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Saw the last two games in a bar downtown. Nice to be surrounded by fellow Giants fans when moments like this arise. The place went nuts! Lots of fun!

Members online

Latest posts