Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest for Yankees fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Last year I built this set, but my girlfriend's cat decided to jump up on the bookcase and knock them off. I ended up selling the set, but didn't want to deal with the hassle of a chargeback on this one. It's not destroyed, and still presents well in a case, so I figured I'd have a contest.
vigvpd.jpg

a2ytrt.jpg

11ui155.jpg

This ain't no normal contest. I despise the Yankees, so this is how it's gonna work: to win, you've gotta talk the most crap about your favorite team. I don't care if what you say is true (Arod took roids) or completely false (Arod deepthroats Jeter in the locker room). I just want to hear some pure, unadulterated HATE

Mods, hopefully it's ok if I rule out a majority of the board for this contest. I'd rather it go to a fan who will appreciate it. If there's a problem, let me know and I'll do a random.org or something

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Gotta love a team who pays its secretaries $25K more than their boss, the Assistant to the Traveling Secretary!

Not entering, just ripping them and cool contest Will!

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Derek Jeter the p_nis eater!! I dont know what to say lol. They've always been scumbags. I hate them so much, i hope their plane crashes into the rocky mountains on the way into colorado. Then a blizzard hits. They'll have to eat each other to survive, while waiting for rescue. They dont even start with the dead, they kill Joe Girardi because he's the stupidest man alive (well not anymore.) But, they suck so bad, and everyone hates them, there was no rescue operation in affect. I hate them so much I'd slide down a pole covered with razor blades into a pool of rubbing alcohol and salt to see them lose every game they play. Bum azz *****-ees

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Derek Jeter the p_nis eater!! I dont know what to say lol. They've always been scumbags. I hate them so much, i hope their plane crashes into the rocky mountains on the way into colorado. Then a blizzard hits. They'll have to eat each other to survive, while waiting for rescue. They dont even start with the dead, they kill Joe Girardi because he's the stupidest man alive (well not anymore.) But, they suck so bad, and everyone hates them, there was no rescue operation in affect. I hate them so much I'd slide down a pole covered with razor blades into a pool of rubbing alcohol and salt to see them lose every game they play. Bum azz *****-ees

:rolleyes:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'll go all in and lose all credibility as a Yankee fan.....Papi is more clutch than Jeter in October and Schilling is a better big game pitcher than Andy

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
As a yankees fan and darryl strawberry fan I'll take it a bit further in good fun darryl and jeter done lines of coke off each others manhood.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Saying positive things about Schilling and Ortiz makes me think I should painfully remove this

Attachments

• 1454525442746.jpg
    1454525442746.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 22

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
David cone got bit by his mother yorkie cuz he was trying to hold it while David Wells copulated with it. That's the true story you won't hear. Bunch of animals banging abusers.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, as a true Yankee fan I can't go to deep on this one without violating the rules here. Lets just see what can get from other Yankee fans or the wannabes who want a nice card...

...which I would love since I do not have any Five Star at all.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yeah, as a true Yankee fan I can't go to deep on this one without violating the rules here. Lets just see what can get from other Yankee fans or the wannabes who want a nice card...

...which I would love since I do not have any Five Star at all.

I can't afford a Jorge auto or I would be offended by this thread hahaha

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
To explain my post I have be a yankees fan and darryl strawberry since I was 8. I have heard it all. For example I walked in a lcs once and asked if they had any Darryl strawberry items and he said yeah a used crack pipe. So I apologize for the post. I have learned to deal with it. He is a pastor now and clean so I proud to be a fan and that he turned his life around.

Members online

Latest posts