Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Aww, I didnt know you guys cared ;)

I actually hung up my card collecting about 95 percent.
As for thrifting... I have been busy with side stuff, that 2 weeks ago I scored 72 shirts on dollar t shirt day. I did wash them 5 days ago, but I still need to process them and do pictures. Like I said, I've been busy. Once I add them, I'll be close to 900 items. I took down my knick knack stuff and am just doing shirts, jerseys and jackets (I am selling some knick knacks for my uncle though - shipping screwed me on some of that). I went and bought a shelving unit for my closet, so I didnt have to move 5 boxes if I sold something from the bottom box, so thats a nice addition to my closet.

So here I sit, procrastinating taking pictures of the pile on my bed. Letting you all know why I have been absent. If you wish to catch up with me, feel free to hit me up on FB (Nathan Misenheimer). It would be nice to hear from the fcb group once in a while, in case I cant get on more.

Hey glad to hear from you again. I apprecaited teh advice on the T-shirts, but either I suck at picking shirts or something else is not going right. I too have cut way back on cards/prospecting - just sold a bunch on Steve Matz autos, as I focus now on all the different items I get at estate, garage sales and Goodwill. T-shrits have not been good to me, so I plan on listing them again, but I have so much other better stuff to make a larger profit on for now. Again good to hear from you. Now we need Rum to post again.

r0yals2012

Aug 28, 2013
Haven't posted here in a while as thrifting has been pretty slow but I did find this today at the goodwill
$_57.JPG

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Yes Rum is certainly the man! Astroburn was super nice and gave me some advice on T-shirts. Why are they not posting anymore? Rum is the official god of this thread, he needs to come back!

Lol, thanks. I've still been picking up tons of stuff few reasons I haven't been posting. 1 my wife started a new job so I'm back to full time daddy duty, 2 every time I tried posting pics I could only do 1 at a time and it would kick me out and have to start over, & 3 im in the process of moving. I still post all my stuff on Instagram. Haven't been buying any cards lately just a few deals here and there to flip.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Not sure what happened to this thread as it was always active, but here are a few new items. Could be that down here in Florida you can hit sales year round, but I'm guessing Cali would be good all year round as well.
Anyway:
Barbie Polaroid
View attachment 47084
Sean Casey Bobblehead
View attachment 47085
Chorizo Bobblehead
View attachment 47086
Frank Howard bobbelhead
View attachment 47087
Lebron Bobblehead
View attachment 47088
Not sure if I showed this before- UD Jumbo Jordan
View attachment 47089
He-Man figures - also came in a case with weapons and stuff
View attachment 47090
Dinky Firetruck
View attachment 47091
Battle Beast figures
View attachment 47092
Skyline Chili Clock
View attachment 47093
World Cup soccer ball
View attachment 47094
Plus a bunch of other stuff that you may find boring so I won't show them, but they all sell for decent money..Anyway, hope to see some more post to this amazing thread soon.

Are the battle beasts for sale or trade???

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1426428021.209270.jpg
My best hat find ever. High offer at $300 possibly a sample hat with the NBA playoff logo. Just the regular version of this hat has sold for $300

Members online