Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Not sure I understand

got in my contest YOU CAN BE THE LAST ONE IN rum

As for the pictures it asks if you want to post to the furom which you say yes, but do not included the in the post if asked. I had the same problem before but I just add them and nothing else.

Also try clearing out the APP and maybe doing a forced stop in the settings and then log in again and you just maybe able to post multiple pictures then.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
got in my contest YOU CAN BE THE LAST ONE IN rum

As for the pictures it asks if you want to post to the furom which you say yes, but do not included the in the post if asked. I had the same problem before but I just add them and nothing else.

Also try clearing out the APP and maybe doing a forced stop in the settings and then log in again and you just maybe able to post multiple pictures then.

What contest????

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
My girl picked this up at a yard sale. 10 bucks.

jcupf_zpsntsbkgjd.jpg

jcupb_zpsbn4l41hx.jpg

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Got 49 shirts, including a Small Mike Piazza Mets Jersey, and a Raiders Jersey. Now the work begins...
Hey Astro! I still do not know how you do it. I stopped buying shirts since I rarely sell the ones I have, maybe because I am just getting the wrong ones, but I don't know how you do it. It's a lot of work, so I stick to my yard sale and thrift store finds of other stuff now. Keep on going though, you have the knack!

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I have a question for you guys who sell shirts. I picked up these and was wondering what would be a good price for them?

One is a men's xl Tommy Hilfiger sweater new w/ tags with original price of $69.50

The other is a men's xl Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve polo shirt new w/ tags with original price of $55.00

Also picked up several Hilfiger t-shirts and sweaters that look new and show little to no wear.

I can post pictures if that would help.

Any help would be great.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Astroburn is the guy for this question. I suck at selling shirts, but I kept trying until I really realized I sucked at it. I sold a few and I bet most were new with tags, so that is a good thing you have going. What price did you buy them for? Based on that is where you start your selling price. If you paid under $5, I would start them at $19.95 with a buy it now of $29.95. You can always lower your price if they do not sell after a listing a few times a the higher price. just my thoughts.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I have a question for you guys who sell shirts. I picked up these and was wondering what would be a good price for them?

One is a men's xl Tommy Hilfiger sweater new w/ tags with original price of $69.50

The other is a men's xl Tommy Hilfiger long sleeve polo shirt new w/ tags with original price of $55.00

Also picked up several Hilfiger t-shirts and sweaters that look new and show little to no wear.

I can post pictures if that would help.

Any help would be great.

Some of the older ones can return some good $$$ I've sold some vintage jackets, and sweaters for good $$$

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
These were actually mine that were given to me years back when I was in college and didnt have much use for them at the time. They have been stored away since I have been married. So basically it's all profit.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hilfiger is actually not my forte... I stick to graphic tees. I have had some good luck, such as selling a Stone Cold T Shirt for a hundred bucks, and an A's shirt for $35. But mostly I bounce around between 15 to 20 on my shirts. I usually do BIN, with best offer. Cant usually hit big profits on t shirts, as I have found out over the past two years. But quantity pays off, if people actually start buying more. Some days arfe definitely better than others, but lately i'd be hardpressed to sell 3 shirts over a day. Sometimes it spikes and I'll move 8. For example, friday zero, yesterday 2, today so far, one. People just arent pulling the trigger on my stuff no matter how i set the pricing. Slow week i guess...

Oh, but its also all about having the right item up when the right person is looking for it. I'm up to 900 items. I heard a good day is when you move 1% a day. I should be moving 9 shirts a day at that. I'm seriously under that.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Hilfiger is actually not my forte... I stick to graphic tees. I have had some good luck, such as selling a Stone Cold T Shirt for a hundred bucks, and an A's shirt for $35. But mostly I bounce around between 15 to 20 on my shirts. I usually do BIN, with best offer. Cant usually hit big profits on t shirts, as I have found out over the past two years. But quantity pays off, if people actually start buying more. Some days arfe definitely better than others, but lately i'd be hardpressed to sell 3 shirts over a day. Sometimes it spikes and I'll move 8. For example, friday zero, yesterday 2, today so far, one. People just arent pulling the trigger on my stuff no matter how i set the pricing. Slow week i guess...

Oh, but its also all about having the right item up when the right person is looking for it. I'm up to 900 items. I heard a good day is when you move 1% a day. I should be moving 9 shirts a day at that. I'm seriously under that.

My friend does this and he's up to 5400 items and just started breaking 10+ sold daily after a year. I think his best shirt was a vintage Dio tour shirt that he got $250(I think) for. Thing about Ebay and graphic tees are all the Trademark Violation warnings. Not sure if you've been hit with any.

Members online

No members online now.