Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD SATURDAY MORNING***** 3/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Still feeling kinda crummy, I imagine I’ll get the “side eye” all day LOL.

10 hours today then a day off. Can’t wait...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Too bad Barry still doesn't distribute toilet paper, or we'd have our own source every morning!!!!
Going to hang a roll of toilet paper around my neck, since toilet paper is obviously what everyone thinks protects them from the coronavirus. I'm going to add some garlic gloves to it to protect me from all those idiots, because they scare me even more!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I went by there recent - production up 25% BEFORE all this --- new SMART manager ------ last one is one reason i left . Wal-Mart / McDonalds two large buyers for IN HOUSE use . I saw lots of new part numbers and that means new customers . Remember the paper you recycle today will be toilet paper in several months . still would like to see how they de- ink magazines .
Got another box of about 4000 cards to sort yesterday = most by teams now . I have about 250 team packs of 40 ready for season-- three sports . Need to unload 1990-topps / 1991 proset hockey !!!!! plus other years = not many hockey collectors in NC . I SELL / TRADE BULK TEAMS -----LOL

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I went by there recent - production up 25% BEFORE all this --- new SMART manager ------ last one is one reason i left . Wal-Mart / McDonalds two large buyers for IN HOUSE use . I saw lots of new part numbers and that means new customers . Remember the paper you recycle today will be toilet paper in several months . still would like to see how they de- ink magazines .
Got another box of about 4000 cards to sort yesterday = most by teams now . I have about 250 team packs of 40 ready for season-- three sports . Need to unload 1990-topps / 1991 proset hockey !!!!! plus other years = not many hockey collectors in NC . I SELL / TRADE BULK TEAMS -----LOL

You could have gotten cards in trade for TP!!!! Wonder what percentage of TP is recycled 1988-90 ball cards?
What would you need for a group or two of Blackhawks cards?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
let me pull them . Have a meeting today ref Stadium -- ugh i hate those --doesn't effect my sales / that's covered

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Snow in Beaverton this morning!

Xk3X6shl.jpg

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, guys. Picked up a pack of bottled water yesterday since I was at the store anyhow. Figured I'd have it as a bargaining chip just in case. lol

Rainy/gloomy day with no sports...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts