Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
I like all your WBC patches.I love that set all together.
Yeah, those are definitely awesome and very rare! It's pretty cool that I own a little more than 25 percent of the market for those out of the 30 made! A big Griffey collector sold me a majority of those as he owned like 10 of them! Also got this card from him which I'm 99.9 percent is legit! Had UD and several other Griffey collectors assure me that it is legit. What do you think? Thanks!

0082.jpg

Last edited:

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Id love to think it is real,that set was to easy to tamper with though.Thats a nice patch,almost to nice though.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not sure, I might have to look at it again, might be in honor of his 400th HR which was 4/10/00
On April 10, 2000, Ken Griffey Jr. became the youngest player in Major League history to reach the four-hundred career home run plateau.
which is a special day.......... might need to keep it

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I'm not sure, I might have to look at it again, might be in honor of his 400th HR which was 4/10/00
On April 10, 2000, Ken Griffey Jr. became the youngest player in Major League history to reach the four-hundred career home run plateau.
which is a special day.......... might need to keep it

Lol,Your as bad as me.Sometimes I wanna sell a thing or two SO BAD..and think im like,well i wont have one then.haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts