Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** Saturday Morning Thread *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good morning all. High of 25 yesterday ... now it's -25 out. 50 degree swing in less than 12 hours. Yay for this winters weather ... ::facepalm::

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning all! Think I am finally ready to sell my relic set. Pulled the box it was in out the other day and realized while it was fun to put together the fun was in the chase.

Last edited:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all! Think I am finally ready to sell my relic set. Pulled out the bi it wax intend other day and realized while it was fun to put together the fun was in the chase. A

I'm the same way with the Sweet Spot sets I put together Dave. They're just cheap sets, but it was fun putting them together and now they need to go.

Morning everyone.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I love sweet spot autos, but only own one. He was my favorite player, when I was growing up and I was THE collector of him in the BMB days. Had to sell that PC to help provide for my three daughters when their mom left. My wife bought me this one four years ago, as a random gift. I've seriously thought about starting a PC of him again, but his stuff has shot up in price and I can't afford that AND my Royals guys.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I can't figure out why my scans are linking back to photobucket when I get the links from the app. The box is not checked in my PB settings. Any help from anyone in here?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning. I see a nap in my future. Stayed up late last night so I could sleep in, and I didn't. Well I did since 4 is normal, but I wanted to sleep until around 8, not 6:30.

This notice is required by law.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Using the IMG links and it keeps linking back. I've gone into my settings multiple times and "the box" is always unchecked. Not sure wth is up.

Only does it when I use the PB app though. When I link images from my laptop, it works fine.

From my iPhone app (space added to read the code).

[IM G]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/rangercalfas/90s%20inserts/scan0005-2_zpsd3cae186.jpg[/IM G]

scan0005-2_zpsd3cae186.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
From my iPhone app (space added to read the code).

[IM G]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/rangercalfas/90s%20inserts/scan0005-2_zpsd3cae186.jpg[/IM G]

scan0005-2_zpsd3cae186.jpg

From my iPhone. Space added for same reason.

[ URL=http://s916.photobucket.com/user/charsupv1/media/PC%20Albums/MiscPC0001_zpsb849c583.jpg.html]
MiscPC0001_zpsb849c583.jpg
[/URL]

Top scan works fine, with the space. Bottom scan, without the space, links back.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Huh for some reason your mobile app is not recognizing your full site profile since you are still getting all of the URL crap.

Threebboyz

Jan 7, 2013
mornin' y'all! headed to my first cardshow ever this morning at the villages in ocala florida! very excited! hopefully its not 100% elderly people looking to get their medical bills paid for with their 1953 topps set... wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts