Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Good morning everyone. Bought a bunch of Fred McGriff cards last night. Should have an awesome mail day coming up soon.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning everyone. No snow today, had 2"-3" yesterday. It's gone now, light rain and fog now. I have 3 cases of 2014 Bowman Jumbo's from [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION], nice day to bust some wax.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Good morning all. Celebrating a birthday today too. Same number as Jackie Robinson's jersey.

Happy Birthday!

attachment.php

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Already having the 1/ in my collection and having my crazy obsession with serial number cards to players jersey numbers I had to add this one to the "Big Purchase"
2004GreatsoftheGameYankeesClippingsAutographPO12126.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Of course, I'm about to get dressed for class (have to dress professionally) and the maintenance crew shows up to fix my light for me.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Taking advantage of all the birthday freebies today... free donut this morning at local donut shop, free lunch at Noodles & Company (just join their mailing list), free movie ticket at Classic Cinemas - going to see Captain America tonight with the boys since wife works tonight. Birthday dinner is tomorrow. Can't find anything to purchase on eBay for a gift to myself though.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION]

Happy Birthday Brad !

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Presentation went well! Now all I have to do for that class is take a quiz, which I plan on doing tomorrow, and show up for the final day on Tuesday. All we are doing on Tuesday is more presentations, so I'll just have to watch a few more 5-8 minute presentations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online