Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****** Monday Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
G' morning, folks.

Good morning.

4dd43097-9e3b-4030-8fe6-a1482475a8de_zps9b8e29a9.jpg

If I had to guess, without seeing the rest of the card, who the holographic picture was on the right side of that card, Greg Maddux would not come to mind.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Celebrated my 12th wedding anniversary and mothers day, which fell on the same day this year, by taking my wife to church at the church we got married in, and then out to lunch. Also in the process of moving, gotta be in the new house by the end of the month. Not much weekend time for FCB. Everyone have a nice mom's day?

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Howdy boys.

Brad, where are you guys moving?

Talmer, wow.
Oddly enough, I thought about you the other day as I was looking through my Nicholson buybacks.
I have a few of those myself only 61's though.

Glad to be back. Nearly 2 years away. No where near as much action here as before.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies.
Glad to see some old faces showing up as of late.
Going to be a hot **** here today with thunderstorms on the way soon.
I have to work 12 hours days the next 3 days and then I'm off for the weekend for our annual Veterans conference going have a great time I'm sure.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon guys. Work is going well so far. Its cold and windy outside, but other than that not to bad. Rain is in the forecast for the rest of the week so we probably won't be mowing at all. There was a little good news out there right away this morning. The maintenance supervisor that I butted heads with last year, and was the reason that I considered not going back, no longer works there. Hopefully that makes the summer a little easier for me

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm getting tired of the whole Michael Sam is a gay man playing in the NFL. Can we talk about his ablitly to play said sport and not his sexual preference. Meh

I need to get ready for work it is going to be a hot one in that place tonight. lol Later guys

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Bigger/better house I assume?

A modest upgrade. Gained a bedroom (which is to become my collecting room/man cave), lost a garage slot (1 1/2 car vs. 2 car). Basement is more usable too, but not finished. Bigger kitchen, living room, and dining room. Smaller bathroom but more modern. Smaller yard. All new windows and storms and best of all central air. A lot more energy efficient. Whole house backup generator too. Lost a porch but gained a large slab backyard patio. Driveway is paved as opposed to gravel. Lots of "country charm," house was originally built in 1895 but has been upgraded. Taller ceilings, nice woodwork. But lots of old lady decorating touches we are removing/painting over. Not much more floor space but a better overall layout.

Members online