Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr. Bautista? Meet Mr. Odor('s fist)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Apparently Josh Donaldson also had a meet & greet scheduled with Odor.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 95mqa0.jpg
    95mqa0.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 108

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
The beauty of it is he also clocked Donaldson to boot, lol

Odor showed fake tough guys, what a real tough guy was. He is one dude that is crazy and does not care. Joey Bats wanted to scare him, well Rougy does not get scared. If Bautista wanted to be an actual tough guy he would have charged the mounds, but he was afraid of Bush and possibly getting a prison shank in his throat.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Damn , didn't know JD was hit by him too. Overall a good day, just wish they played each other again soon.

Ryan

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
These guys are clowns. They're the performers inside of a big top tent.

Do I honestly care if they fight? Do I honestly care if one takes a heater to the temple? Do I care if someone takes a comebacker to the face? No. I don't. I literally could not care less.

This is entertainment for me. And fights are entertaining.

Hell, I wouldn't care if a hitter took a bat to the mound.

What horse do I have in this race?

I could not care less.

Hell, I was HAPPY that Aaron Miles drilled Juan Encarnacion in the face with a foul ball. Why? Because I HAAAAAAATE Juan Encarnacion. He was a teeeeeerible Cardinal, and he needed to be off the team. Bam. Miles fixed the problem. F*ck Juan Encarnacion.

Yeah, I love the Cardinals, but watching this stuff is like watching a television show. I want drama, I want excitement. They're clowns. Entertain me clown.

Bautista's slide was entertaining. The punch was entertaining.

Major League Baseball is the problem. Not the players who actually want to play the game the way it's been played forever. Stop making baseball a game for p*ussies. We already have the NFL and NBA.

Disgusting. You sure are/will be a great dad

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Cheap shot? I beg to differ. If Bautista completes his slide and continues towards his own dugout, it ends. However, he immediately gets up, bows up and starts to bring his hands up and close his fists. Trouble is, he just wasn't quick enough.

Look, I get that people are/were pissed about Bautista's posturing and bat flip last year. I'm approaching "GET OFF MY LAWN" age, but had zero problem with what he did. HUGE moment, insane inning up to that point, and the adrenaline was pumping. Rangers thought retaliation was necessary, and for some reason they waited until the last possible moment to take care of it. Probably not the best move, but whatever. Bautista took his base, and that should have been the end of it. Clearly it wasn't, and Bautista got rocked.

I'm glad I have no dog in this fight. It's interesting to see "homers gotta homer" get played out. It lets me see how I probably act when it's my team in the mix... like last season when Utley did his thing. As a Dodgers fan, I gotta admit I tried for just a little bit to justify what went down. Didn't last long, though - I think damn near everyone can agree that that slide was pure dirty.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
it was a cheap shot...wasn't expecting it. Odor will get his next time they play, bank on it.

As an impartial observer, I feel like if a guy pushes you back and you step right back in his face and you're not expecting the punch to come then that isn't an excuse, it's just stupidity on your part. The shove is the courtesy, after that you don't get to be "not ready"

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
it was a cheap shot...wasn't expecting it. Odor will get his next time they play, bank on it.
The only thing cheap was that excuse for a slide, not really that dirty, but last time I checked they were facing each other and Bautista had his fist balled up looking to throw. He just got tagged and when Beltre pulled him out he had to be thanking him, because Odor is crazy and would have finished that big eared Columbian drug lord looking clown. I do not care about bat flips or any of that garbage, but he got jacked up straight up because he is a want to be tough guy. Nobody in the league will want to mess with Odor. He clocked the other clown with the ****** bag haircut as well, who needs to give his MVP trophy back to Mike Trout the guy that deserved it.

Members online