Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frank Thomas Rated Rookie? Former Donruss Employee Confirms Existence.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
It's funny that you posted this custom...I just got these back from the printer last week:

img646-1.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Can't please everybody, I guess! :)

A_Pharis

I'm a tad confused, someone explain.

Although this was very well written and believable, is it really smart for people to start posting fake articles like this all over the message boards?

It's bad enough April 1st comes around and everyone does it, but at least that is April 1st.

Not sure this is the right place for this article, as well written as it was.

What a wet blanket.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
LOL are you serious? If so, I happen to have the Thomas ... if you wanted to offer $5,000 ... it is yours!

How did you come up with the name of the Donruss quality control guy ? My name is actually Don Sherman .

mouschi

May 18, 2012
MeadowbranchJulio - Done! Still wild about your name. Hilarious :)

Since BunchOBull added his, I really wanted redo the back of mine to make it look proper. I got REALLY tired at around 3am when I was finishing up and the back of the card was the last thing to do. It is now uploaded and shown in the original post.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I like the looks of this Rate Rookie Frank Thomas better...except for the 2014 copyright.

I appreciate the copyright; I'd rather it say "1990 LEAF, INC." as well, but looking forward to future generations of collectors, and knowing that these cards will be out in the hands of many before it's over, I thought it best to make note that these are indeed custom to avoid future confusion.

Members online

Latest posts