Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB iOS update now in the app store.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
How do I make it where it Shows me all unread threads in the baseball section and for each other thread? I had it before and forgot how to.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
The app is not working for me.
I just downloaded the update. It shows the blue page with a picture of the FCB retail store, a message says "loading..." and then it kicks me out.

I've deleted and downloaded the app three times now, and each time it says loading, then boots me back to my iPhone 4's home screen with the icons.

I'm on the regular webpage writing this.
I was excited about the updated app because I liked the old one so much.
Anything I can do?

im having the same problem now too.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Bring back the original ability to filter by thread; like baseball or football or general chat... Now it's just all lumped in together and that's annoying for people who could care less about some threads

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That ability should still be there.

It isn't for the iPhone app.... right now it just opens up and lumps them all together... for someone like me that only likes baseball topics and maybe general chat from time to time, it's annoying having to filter through every thread... I know it's a b!tch'n comment but I really liked the ability to click "Baseball" and then go down that thread and then jump back out and go into "Basebal - Transactions" and go through that thread, etc.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It's gotta be there, I know it is

I deleted the app and reloaded it... I'm not sure what was the issue but I do see it now under "Forum"... Good stuff... seriously love the app by the way... the taking of picture while posting is amazing and helps members share much easier.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts