Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Value Boxes are still giving out the hits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Had to go to Target today and pick up some packing tape so I can send out some packages. On the way out, I decided to grab one of those 2012 Topps Value Boxes, think I got an OK hit from Heritage...

img664_zps2ba4638d.jpg

:D

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Nice auto from a value box. I just can't understand why cards like this are not packed out in hobby cases/boxes.

They are Hobby Packs, and second, they put Reds in Retail.

Complain that big hits should be in Hobby, complain that retail doesn't have good enough hits. :lol:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I should stop passing those up; I've had decent hits from the retail Topps in them too.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nope you need did like shat on that value box. I think you should return all the contents of said value box, immediately and then go to the local wal-mart of a box of sugarier cereal......if you can find one of those?

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I think there was a "Collector of the Week" feature on someone that would find that interesting. What do YOU think, [MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION]?

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Those value boxes are hit or miss. I opened 3 cases of them, plus a handful I bought individually. Did pull a common red real one in the first box out of my first case, then nothing much after that.

Members online

Latest posts