Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
So I'm a big collector of Ken Griffey Jr., and one of the collections that I've started is to get an auto'd jersey of each team he played for. I've been looking for a Cincinnati #3 jersey for a long time now, and I finally found one! Very excited as it's been a long search!

20130925_140933_zpse99cc5d6.jpeg

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Hahaha. So far I've got a 1989 Mariners, number 30 Cincy, and a number 3 Cincy. I think the White Sox one will be hard to find. I've never seen one

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Teal 125th Anniversary Mariners would be absolute tops on my list

I would love to snag one of those. it's the next one I want to get. My order would be 1) Teal 125th, 2) 2009-2010 Mariners, and 3) White Sox #17

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on the pickup.

Jerseys can become an addiction, especially GUed ones.
I have one of each for Cuddyer of the following:
Twins:
Road Blue
Road Grey Pinstriped
Home White Pinstriped
Home Cream Pinstriped
Home White Solid

Rockies:
Road Purple and Black

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Thank you!! Very nice! I just think they look sharp in a collection. Definitely my biggest mission for my PC is to get the Griffey jersey's I want.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Hahaha. So far I've got a 1989 Mariners, number 30 Cincy, and a number 3 Cincy. I think the White Sox one will be hard to find. I've never seen one

I seen a White Sox jersey on ebay a few months ago..I wanna say it was UDA,and sold for close to $400 if I remember right.I've wanted to do this same project,but I have to many others going on.lol,They are out there though,just harder to find.Sweet pickup on the #3 !

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
[MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION], thank you very much! [MENTION=6772]GriffeyFan[/MENTION], thanks for the info on the Sox jersey! I look frequently hoping to find one, so I'm hoping one will pop up somewhere! And thank you very much! I think this is my favorite of the jersey's he wore in Cincy

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Any plans on picking up his 2006 WBC jersey?Ive only seen one of those auto'd.I'd say that probally his rarest jersey.I own a non auto'd one..Hoping one day he'll start signing at shows.lol

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Any plans on picking up his 2006 WBC jersey?Ive only seen one of those auto'd.I'd say that probally his rarest jersey.I own a non auto'd one..Hoping one day he'll start signing at shows.lol

I would love to, but I've personally never seen one auto'd and I look online daily in case there's a good deal. I think the best plan of action is yours...getting one, then hope that he has a signing event at some point.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
One day,lol.Hopefully atleast.The WBC jersey was on ebay aswell(surprised?lol) about a year or so ago.Had no COA,and wasn't on the authentic WBC jersey but it looked really good.Best of luck on finishing the collection,if I run across any your looking for i'll besure to shoot you a PM.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
One day,lol.Hopefully atleast.The WBC jersey was on ebay aswell(surprised?lol) about a year or so ago.Had no COA,and wasn't on the authentic WBC jersey but it looked really good.Best of luck on finishing the collection,if I run across any your looking for i'll besure to shoot you a PM.

Thank you much, I truly appreciate it!

Sep 25, 2013
Midwest US
Congrats on the pickup!, was born in Cincinnati, I love that he got the chance to play there, one of the all-time greats, and one of the nicest guys in the world too, nothing like "The Kid", was fun to see him play many. many times:)

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Congrats on the pickup!, was born in Cincinnati, I love that he got the chance to play there, one of the all-time greats, and one of the nicest guys in the world too, nothing like "The Kid", was fun to see him play many. many times:)

Thank you! I am very excited that I found one. He is a class act, and definitely an all-time great. I loved growing up and watching him here in the Pacific NW! He made baseball exciting for me like MJ made basketball exciting.

Members online

Latest posts