Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to Fill Sets? Huge Collection On Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Stumbled across the seller "gobigred" who has apparently purchased two climate controlled storage lockers of 1 million plus baseball cards. They appear to be separated by sets and/or teams. He has 3,000+ listings on Ebay right now. I would imagine he can help more than a few of you out.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=gobigredcards&_sop=16

He does this frequently - I've bought some lots in the past and have been pleased with the cards and service.

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Idk. Sorry for derailing the thread. It's just that it happens a lot, and seemingly only on FCB.

OLCGLmI.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I just looked at his completed auctions and he hardly ever sells anything. Literally 90% of what he lists doesn't sell.
That's literally tons of sorting, taking pictures and listing, for barely any profit.

One reason is, it's extremely hard to sell sets and large lots because most people refuse to pay the high shipping prices.

He has several cool complete sets for like $19.99, but the shipping is $13 something. Not his fault for shipping costing so much, but he's got to lower the set prices if he's going to sell them. Or at least raise the price a little and offer free shipping to give the illusion of a deal.

Members online

Latest posts