Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

28th Annual Shriner's Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
Hi Everyone,

It's that time of year again. The annual Shriner's show is scheduled for Nov 1, 2, 3. This is the real Shriners show with over 400 dealer tables.

2013 Convention | GBSCC

If you are a member who is setting up, do everyone a favor and make a sign letting us know who you are and what forum we would know you from. Meeting forum members in person is always fun. We "talk" with each other all the time but to actually meet is quite an experience.

The autograph lineup this year is impressive. Sureshot Promotions has done an outstanding job in lining up all of these players. As usual, there may be changes to the lineup as the show gets closer. Refer to Sureshot for any changes. The listing is below and a link to their page and facebook is below as well.

Sure Shot Promotions - Events

https://www.facebook.com/events/232679933548823/

I know that we get lots of traders from all over the New England, New York and New Jersey areas. It's always fun to see people. This show is a great time, so if you plan on going, or have any questions, post it up!

See ya there.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Really excited to be attending, my first time there.

I'll be absolutely loaded with legendary hof players from all the Boston teams with autos and jersey cards at $10-$15

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Looking forward to setting up again at the show. Should be another great year John! To all local members, I would definitely put Nov. 1-3 in your calendar and try to get up to the show at least one of those days. It truly is worth it and the best show in New England every year!

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I met a few of you guys there last year, and with Rickey scheduled to appear, I would say with little hesitation that I will be there again this year ;)

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Guys this show looks awesome!

I cant attend but if anyone sees any hard to find Pedro Martinez cards i would appeciate the heads up. Primarily now looking for 90s inserts, autos, sweet patches... You know, the usual :)

Finders fees for 1/1s

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If the ws goes seven games it'll end on Halloween, the day before the show starts.

What will the atmosphere be like if the Sox win?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
If anyone comes across anything cool or rare Andre Dawson, I would be happy to give you my number and you can text me with info. Thanks

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
May swing by for a bit tomorrow after the Sox parade since I'll be in the city already. Gonna try to catch part of the parade around 11-11:30

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Big update from the show:

Autograph guests added to Sunday's lineup, from the 2013 World Series champs:

Quentin Berry and Franklin Morales signing from 10-12

Daniel Nava and Johnny Gomes from 12-2

Members online

Latest posts