Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finestkind's Night Crew- Oct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Pantysniffer??? Shhh...D2R is lurking.

He is so skilled in the ***** game that he turned a hobby into a jobby.... used ***** auction!! :lol:

realty-bites12.png

....which is only turning a profit because of me.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Did anyone see the Greg Hardy news where he got DQ in another fight? I didn't even see it, but a W for him was turned to a NC after using an inhaler in between rounds. :benson:

I wonder if he stole it from his old boss Jerry Jones. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was looking at the new XFL logos... a few are actually pretty cool, but this is best.

St._Louis_BattleHawks.jpg

I'm always forgetting my sword when I leave for work, so wings to fly to me makes a lot of sense.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Why do they think it will work this time around?? The execs/owners in the xfl just saw another "rival" football league fold midseason...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Why do they think it will work this time around?? The execs/owners in the xfl just saw another "rival" football league fold midseason...

It’ll fail, yes. Will it last more than one season? Maybe.

The AAFL or whatever it was called jumped the gun and started too quickly. After the XFL 30 for 30 came out Brian Ebersol asked Vince if he would sell him the XFL rights. Vince said no, so Brian decided to start his own football league anyway. Vince saw there was interest in the XFL coming back, so he cashed out 100 million in his WWE stock and started it himself around the same time Ebersol started his league. But instead of starting it quickly Vince has taken it fairly slowly, building a great team around him headed by Oliver Luck.

Vince is doing all the right things, but ultimately yes it will be a failure.

I hope it’s not though, I really miss watching football in St. Louis and I want it to be a success.

I stopped watching the NFL when the Rams left St. Louis.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Anything new with you all??

I also hope XFL does well, but I doubt it. They need to brace for not making a profit the first 5 years which surprisingly they didn't do last time.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I found a new job but it's only a stopgap. Working for a friend at an archaeology company doing reporting and field surveys. It pays the bills, so there's that, but it's tedious as hell. I mean fuuuuuuuhhuuuuhck. So I should be beating the bushes looking for that "real" job instead of posting on FCB right now. But what ya gonna do.

I have picked up a few nice Alomar cards lately. Including the 2019 Prizm green retail parallel, with its estimated print run of ~5. Only missing one more to complete the entire insane 28-card rainbow.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It sounds like our President will be at G5 of the World Series. He will be relaying the signs and calling a perfect game, then when the star player gets hurt . . . . look who's warming up in the bullpen. :idea:

The parade afterword will be the biggest evar. It will be yuuuge.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Oh man. I guess in a very real sense the cheeto is *my* president. Sigh. Maybe somebody will rip a hard foul ball right in his kisser :)

It sounds like our President will be at G5 of the World Series. He will be relaying the signs and calling a perfect game, then when the star player gets hurt . . . . look who's warming up in the bullpen. :idea:

The parade afterword will be the biggest evar. It will be yuuuge.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Oh man. I guess in a very real sense the cheeto is *my* president. Sigh. Maybe somebody will rip a hard foul ball right in his kisser :)

Going one step further, after he wins it for the Nats in G7 the headlines will read .....

Banjar's President Wins Pennant!

:lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Anyone doing something fun for Halloween? I just realized it is coming up, somehow I was thinking it was Sept. :confused: Been pretty sick the last few days.

Members online