Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
Hi, just joining up on a referral from a local card collector who's username I dont have for the site..........seems like a nice place, hope to maybe establish some low end trades and enhance my Roger Clemens collection..................

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Hi, just joining up on a referral from a local card collector who's username I dont have for the site..........seems like a nice place, hope to maybe establish some low end trades and enhance my Roger Clemens collection..................

Welcome to the boards.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cbarnes274

Dec 29, 2012
New Jersey
Hi All..I am new to the site, and have found it quite useful. I didn't realize the large market for 90's and early 2000's inserts. I have seem many on this site putting together sets of these subsets. I will have to go through all of my older cards and see if I have anything to offer. I am an avid collector of the 2008 Topps Triple Threads baseball set, and always looking to buy. I have been collecting for 35 years and can remember opening up my very first pack of baseball cards when I was 6 years old. At the time, I did it for the gum, but to this day. I still own many of those cards.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hi All..I am new to the site, and have found it quite useful. I didn't realize the large market for 90's and early 2000's inserts. I have seem many on this site putting together sets of these subsets. I will have to go through all of my older cards and see if I have anything to offer. I am an avid collector of the 2008 Topps Triple Threads baseball set, and always looking to buy. I have been collecting for 35 years and can remember opening up my very first pack of baseball cards when I was 6 years old. At the time, I did it for the gum, but to this day. I still own many of those cards.

Welcome to FCB.

CollectinTex

Jan 15, 2013
Texas
Just signed up this morning. Any other collectors from Texas here?

I personally collect Bob Gibson as well as players or items with ties to Texas.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

Hi Jay! Welcome to the boards. I think I'm your referral! :) Hope you are able to find lots of Clemens stuff you can use! I know there is a lot of his stuff floating around with collectors here. Good luck! Bill

Jan 18, 2013
Florida
Hi;

I'm Ron. I am happy to be here, I found this site while surfing online, I can't wait to meet the members on here, and look forward to getting to know everyone. I have enjoyed the hobby for decades, had to sell off my collection from when I was a kid. (MANY moons ago), and finally been able to join the hobby again.I used to be into strictly vintage, but now I'm a HUGE prospector at heart, I like to watch MILB, rather than MLB. I try to go to as many minor league games, as I can. There is just something about watching the young kids play, and seeing MOST of them actually wanting it, then watching guys who think it's owed to them. Again, glad to be here. Thanks!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Guys. Make sure you go out and get the mobile app
Odd, I cant get it on my Landline :(

Rotary-0.jpg

Last edited:

Dtown

Jan 4, 2013
Hello! Big Detroit sports fan here. I pc Justin Verlander and am always looking for nice stuff, specifically mid to high end cards. So

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Hey guys! New to FCB, but have been poking around for awhile. Tired of some of the, erm, "hostility" on on other forums. Keep doing what you do!

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Hello guys Im originally from Cincy now in South Carolina Im big into Reds and Bengals. I also enjoy collecting golf items and getting into high end memorabilia

Latest posts