Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

College Sports TTM's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Wisconsin WR Jared Abbrederis 4/2 in 8 days. Should have a few more roll in soon. Anybody besides [MENTION=10000]ATLSports[/MENTION] read this thread?

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
I watch it! I dont expect much, though. College baseball has gotten pretty terrible. I stopped ~2006. Too many teams don't even let players see their mail at the big colleges. I wrote to a couple guys last season, got maybe a half dozen back. It's kind of depressing.

Still, college IP is fun. Looking forward to getting some guys out here in Hawaii this season.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I watch it! I dont expect much, though. College baseball has gotten pretty terrible. I stopped ~2006. Too many teams don't even let players see their mail at the big colleges. I wrote to a couple guys last season, got maybe a half dozen back. It's kind of depressing.

Still, college IP is fun. Looking forward to getting some guys out here in Hawaii this season.

Do you graph University of Hawaii baseball?

Might be a kid that I'd like to get on that team

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

Where did you hear many big schools don't let players get mail?Who did you get back?

Members online