Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Well we had the full framed set picture...and now this thread is nearing individual scans of half of the set ;) It is surely one of the super sweet ones!
IMG_zps5plxus3b.jpg

Most of the set is owned by board members , though some a lot less active than others.

Ryan

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
my contribution (from Ryan, of course)...and heck, i'll show off the not quite as rare gold with grey letter variant...

p.s. i should really re-scan these cards w/o plastic sleeves on. i want mine to pop like that Manny does!

p.p.s. plug - i have some had some awesome Piazza maildays in last few months and have finally scanned some to share. will post in my Piazza thread and share the link back here :)

Piazza20Mike_199720Score20Stand20and20Deliver20Gold_zpsufuokedj.jpg
Piazza20Mike_199720Score20Stand20and20Deliver20Red20Letter_zpspkmclubr.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Am I missing something aside from the Legacy Maddux? Looks like a nice lot!

The Maddux Legacy is the key piece, and it's in great shape. There were also several Collector's Choice Gold Sigs (Bagwell, Brett, Mattingly, etc.), some other assorted 90's inserts, and a 2012 Bowman Sterling Addison Russell auto redemption. I took a very quick glance through, I need a closer second look to find all the goodies!

Members online

Latest posts