Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Birthday Group APRIL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Got back to my office this morning, only to find out my desk had been "decorated" over the weekend. The scotch guarding is a nice touch.

Wow. They must really like you or really hate you. And happy belated birthday.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello hello,
Just a quick message for Cody... a generous member has sent you an "extra" gift. You should discover who yourself when the package arrives (possibly today).
Catch you all soon!

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Hello hello,
Just a quick message for Cody... a generous member has sent you an "extra" gift. You should discover who yourself when the package arrives (possibly today).
Catch you all soon!

The folks here never cease to amaze me!
I received a 2nd package with a beautiful autographed patch card within but it was really hard to see who it was from.
I'm in St. Louis for the rest of this week so I can't check the mail or scan until Friday.
I'll be sure to post then and send many thanks!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Happy birthday, [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]!! I hope you enjoyed the 15% off senior discount, and the 15% birthday discount at the all you can eat buffet! I'll bet that 4:30 dinner couldn't have come soon enough!!
Cowbell.gif

Last edited:

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Best of birthdays Cody! Enjoy your day and the weekend!

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1367208825.936037.jpg

Just got back and got to posting these. Can't thank you guys enough for these incredible additions.

Thank you!!!

Members online

Latest posts