Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
good. hope everyone else gets their money back as well. geesh what is it with people and this time of year?

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]bamcards This is more of a warning/heads up vs a block post.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]He charged me $5 to ship a few cards, and they arrived in a PWE(no mention of it in auction description). Thankfully they were not damaged. I messaged him and he said it was for "shipping and handling." I replied that ebay rules says that shipping costs are for pure shipping costs only, and he never replied.[/FONT]

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
Bruingirl2007 is a well-known pack resealer. You name it, cellos, wax, racks, mostly from the late-1970s and 1980s but it's ALL junk. Just a heads up. Not sure how someone is able to continually rip people off for thousands of dollars and get away with it.

Arthur

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
skilletrock -- upset I wont end my auctions early for them, just seller beware.

This is the message I just got back from him - "Way lame. Another greedy breaker. I will make sure to find you on twitter."

Funny thing is I never end my auctions early, even if I get an amazing offer.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
mtbakerpfife

I have my extra Jason Pominville bobble head up from a game I went to, dont need two of them, so selling one.

Random message from this person today:
"
So you take a free bobble head to make money off it while other true fans get nothing because of people like you. Thanks for nothing, hope you feel good about yourself."

By the way, I live in MN, game was in MN, they are in WA.
Block at will, not that they buy a ton of stuff, but what a potential headache in the making.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I have one here that you should be aware of. Had an item at $24.99 or Best Offer, then had a sale of 60% off to get it down to $10. He offered $8 and I declined and he responds below. Little does he know when you have a sale on Ebay you cannot remove the Best offer option.

r:
tomski11cubs (197
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
98.4% Positive Feedback
Member since Oct-21-08 in United States
Activity with tomski11cubs (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from tomski11cubs
Activity with tomski11cubs (last 90 days): tomski11cubs has bid on 0 of my items

Here is his response.
Why would you have an item listed for $10 (Best offer), and decline every offer with a counter offer. In my last offer, I offered $8 which is more then reasonable. I've come to the conclusion, that you a ****** bag.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I have one here that you should be aware of. Had an item at $24.99 or Best Offer, then had a sale of 60% off to get it down to $10. He offered $8 and I declined and he responds below. Little does he know when you have a sale on Ebay you cannot remove the Best offer option.

r:
tomski11cubs (197
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
98.4% Positive Feedback
Activity with tomski11cubs (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from tomski11cubs
Activity with tomski11cubs (last 90 days): tomski11cubs has bid on 0 of my items

Here is his response.
Why would you have an item listed for $10 (Best offer), and decline every offer with a counter offer. In my last offer, I offered $8 which is more then reasonable. I've come to the conclusion, that you a ****** bag.

The guy is fine. I don't really see any issues with his point of view other than the name calling. I just did a deal with him and it was smooth and easy. I guess that's why he thanked me for working with him on a better price.

User details:
From User:
tomski11cubs (198
6j6H8UvFM0UscHxFj0dWscbfYP5w6hb3hK5WEOPvRRd8WCP0MIWkBAG4m17X9HGQ-Nfe1Mac9vvpMxhNcnahViPnsmEfB68dtzcSb7JJvk2f=s0-d-e1-ft
)
98.3% Positive Feedback

Dear greenfankc,

Thank you sir, I appreciate the quick turn around, and working with me on the price.

Tom

- tomski11cubs

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Block scarnes1983. I sold a card via Best Offer to him Tuesday January 28. I shortly thereafter got the dreaded "Hey can I wait until Friday to pay?" message, and I knew right then I'd never get paid. It was 3 days till Friday so I said yes...Friday comes and goes, I message him Saturday and he's having "problems with Paypal transferring money" but he still wants to pay and it should be cleared up by Monday. Monday comes and goes, no payment, so I file NPB. Guess he never got his problems worked out because he never paid during that process. I relisted it and took a $10 hit on a really rare card because one popped up auction-style and was going cheap by the time this mess was through.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
benpsa34 - I accepted a BO from him on 2/19, and he never paid. Never responded to multiple invoices, or notifications, yet he is still active (his feedback went from 0 to 1 this week).

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Why is eBay full of XXXXtards?

bobbtayl -
New eBay member as of 1/10/14, first sign of trouble.
Feedback of 4, second sign of trouble.

Bid on and won auction 10 days ago for $68, no payment received. Opened case, still no response, can close it out tomorrow.

So I look at his items for sale, check this out from his Jordan jersey item:
"PAYMENT IS DUE IN 48 HOURS. I AM TIRED OF NON PAYING EBAYERS AND I WILL REPORT YOU!"

There should be a law against people of this mentality being able to procreate!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bobbtayl/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK!!!

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
everythings4sale23

Bought my George Springer Chrome Auto 9.5 the day after he debuted... never paid ... now I have to try to sell it after the interest has died down a bit. Hopefully Georges bat starts to heat up.

He's not a good seller too according to his feedback... this seems to be a burner account for some scumbag.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Got this messagein regards to a BIN that was just hit. Looks like I finally got my first psycho customer!

Thanks for the tracking number, but when are you ACTUALLY going to get it in the mail?

- cobrown2006

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Got this messagein regards to a BIN that was just hit. Looks like I finally got my first psycho customer!

Thanks for the tracking number, but when are you ACTUALLY going to get it in the mail?

- cobrown2006

Wasn't kidding about psycho part. She sent a follow up email arguing with me about the tracking info, accusing me of not shipping when the tracking # said it was shipped. Today, she recieved the card and is saying that the blocker cards I packaged around the toploader somehow ruined the edges on the card inside. All over a $9 card, shipped free.

Members online

Latest posts