Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** morning thread 8/23 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
love blue moon, shock top, or Sam Adams. my go to here is the Alaskan White (Alaska brewing company out of Juneau)
just went to a beer tasting had about 25 different beers. oddly one of my favorites was an oatmeal stout.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Awesome idea. We have a few places like that around here. The craft beer thing is outta control but i love these local ones

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

One of the cofounders of Dust Bowl in Turlock was the culinary instructor at Columbia College in Sonora. My wife studied under him.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon. I've been away for almost 2 weeks doing bachelor party and best man duties before the wedding this past Saturday. Saw a White Sox game in Chicago and a Brewers game in Milwaukee 2 weekends ago and am doing 2 Reds games next week. August is turning into a fun month for me! :)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hey guys. Busted a couple of boxes of 2017 Panini Origins today. Hit a nice Joe Mixon patch/auto for the pc. Got autos of CJ Beathard and Taywan Taylor, jumbo patches of Evan Engram and Samaje Perine, and a patch/auto of Zay Jones. Not bad. The patches are sick. I'm going to have to scan them up soon.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone. Pizza and beer, as long as both taste good you'll be all set. I really like craft brews, CT has a few good ones. I love some of the ***** the drunks in my native state of Maine make. In the past couple weeks my fridge has seen beer from: Allagash, founders, stone, two roads and weybacher...maybe more.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey guys. Busted a couple of boxes of 2017 Panini Origins today. Hit a nice Joe Mixon patch/auto for the pc. Got autos of CJ Beathard and Taywan Taylor, jumbo patches of Evan Engram and Samaje Perine, and a patch/auto of Zay Jones. Not bad. The patches are sick. I'm going to have to scan them up soon.

Ohh, Engram... big Giants fan here

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Ohh, Engram... big Giants fan here

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

It's a great patch 13/25. Willing to sell/trade. Let me know.
attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
you and your craft beers -- 1960's / 70's we had craft ALCOHOL - checked beads , burn for color = proof and came in GLASS containers . I miss that . Of course you placed an order and later told where to find it .

Members online