Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"The McCardLane Collection" Just In: 11/14/2015, Reggie Jackson , Stan Musial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Where is the Albert Belle one!!?! ;)

On a serious note, this is pretty incredible. Tell me that Ozzie Smith figure does a back flip!? So cool.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
Screw that ******* talking about fading, Keep them out where you can enjoy them. Some folks are just programmed to say something negative and is probably just as jealous as I am. Every day that goes by just FORCES me to add to the list of people who can kiss my ass....

Agree 100%. What the hell are you supposed to do, lock up your collection in boxes in a closet in the basement? Keep them out so you can actually enjoy them.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Thanks for the heads up.... but the pics have direct lighting for picture taking purposes only..... The lights where they are displayed are ALL low wattage & does not shine directly on my cards.... the BGS cases ALL have inner sleeves that protect the cards from light damage & fading...... this definately isn't my first day of collecting ;)
It looks like you have that issue covered but as for the bgs inner sleeve protecting from light damage I don't know about that. I have seen a few autos that were high grades like 9-10 and faded in their cases to very light autographs.

They do look great together.

Members online