Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In case you missed this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Unless you got money to throw around...

No, it's insane regardless. I could probably scrounge up enough to buy a Bryant red. Would I? Hell no. He's still a minor leaguer. He could turn into Mike Trout; then again, he could just as easily turn into Matt Laporta

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Oh wow. I'd so much rather have that case. Imagine the damage you could do to a PSA registry with that sucker.

I remember seeing this case (or at least one just like it) at last years National for 39K and being shocked at that time how much it actually sold for. The prices for these cases are crazy especially since a large hoard of them were found in Michigan a few years ago when a longtime dealer passed away and his collection of these cases was put out for auction. This collector realized the significance of the minis back in 1975 and bought all that he could find which, if memory serves me correct was about 15 to 20 full cases.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Best part about this is when Topps starts packing out the 2013 Bryant colors and there's a red graded 10/10. It will slaughter the value on this. I wouldn't touch this card with the possibility lurking of his 2013 autos. being leaked out in 2014 products.

Do you think we'll see more than the base chrome SP version of the 2013 BCDP BCP-KB auto? I think something would have surfaced by now.

Rumor has it.... that card is in the fcb retail store right now.

Was it pulled by some random kid, like the kid who hit the red Harper auto /5?

Also, do you know how many of the 2013 Bowman Draft BCP-KB Bryant autos were produced?

Thanks.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
A Trout Orange Ref 9.5 went for over $12,000 so, a red refractor BGS 10 might be a $20,000-$25,000 card but that's Trout who has played a few years in the Bigs at an unprecedented level and Bryant has not made his MLB debut yet. The price for an unproven player is insane.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
This also emerged at the convention:

Took only 24 hours on another forum for 18 people to group break (Boxes/packs just now shipping to the buyers who some have stated aren't opening them) this case.......... Not a bad time frame to go through $48,000

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's really hard to tell but it looks like there might be some previous staple marks on that case of 1975 Topps Mini's.:-o

It's being handled by BBCE and I think the origin of the case is known and the guys who bought into it , seemed to know the case as well.

Ryan

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Unopened doesn't mean as much to PSA 10's when centering is the big problem with the product.

Also, god, you'd have to be insane to spend $12.5K on that Bryant! When was the last time a Cubs prospect panned out?

With the Cubs, or another team?

Members online