Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********8MORNING THREAD 2/7*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! I was up at 4:15 and thought about starting this, due to a slight water bed leak. Put a patch on it and hoping!!!!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Have had this bed for quite some time! So nice getting in a warm bed that meets your body contours. Really don't know if I could replace it!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i went to bed 3:30 -- still up early = gas in van , taking another for service , another windshield / headlight , twins here . NEED A JOB LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Had about an inch of ice/sleet when I got up this morning so I decided to sleep in. Only 2 messages when I got to the office. Going to get some cards ready to ship out.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] sounds like you already have a full time JOB!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Had about an inch of ice/sleet when I got up this morning so I decided to sleep in. Only 2 messages when I got to the office. Going to get some cards ready to ship out.
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] sounds like you already have a full time JOB!

i leave about 1:00 every day - home 7:15 ------------- pick up one G/S go back hour later or two for another after football / wrestling / baseball . Then take first one to karate and wait . Wife takes care of her mother 89 - wheelchair plus twins 3 , soon add minor league baseball

Members online