Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB WTTF / WTB Johan Santana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Looking to add a few Johan's to my collection. Only looking for MN Twin's cards of him, so basically 2007 and before. Looking for anything not on my base/inserts have list Mack's Cards & Collectibles | Trade Page

Also looking for any/all RC's, most low #ed cards (50 and below), and any GU or AUTO that I currently do not have. First priority is to trade but willing to buy as well. LMK, thanks.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I know you said you were only looking for Twins stuff but I thought this might have been a little rare. I got it from the All-Star game in NYC. Let me know if you can use it.

Scan0009_zpsadf02bd0.jpg

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I know you said you were only looking for Twins stuff but I thought this might have been a little rare. I got it from the All-Star game in NYC. Let me know if you can use it.

Scan0009_zpsadf02bd0.jpg

Thanks for checking but I will have to pass. I tried collecting his Met's stuff when he got traded but it just got too spendy for me. Had to cut it down to Twins only. :)

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Nothing special about these cards. Let me know if you need them and I can ship them out.

Scan0010_zps0d847e7d.jpg

Have multiples of each but thanks for the offer! Save yourself the shipping.

I see you are from Minot. I spent a lot of time there this past summer... stayed there for a good 4 months for work.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Have a 2000 Finest Gold refractor BGS 9.5 that I would consider moving...

Members online

Latest posts