Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Question to the MT crowd. I am looking to pay off some dental work that I had done this year, I am planning on selling off my 2003 Topps 205 set. I am not good at selling such things on ebay. I am wondering, a poll or so if you will, should I send it to one of the auction houses to sell in one of the auctions, or use one of the FCB consignors. if so who would you recommend?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Congrats Pete!

This may be my favorite Raw of the year Dave.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Question to the MT crowd. I am looking to pay off some dental work that I had done this year, I am planning on selling off my 2003 Topps 205 set. I am not good at selling such things on ebay. I am wondering, a poll or so if you will, should I send it to one of the auction houses to sell in one of the auctions, or use one of the FCB consignors. if so who would you recommend?

Couple of things you need to keep in mind are: how much money will the set bring you, which auctioneer asks for the lowest percentage of the sale, compare your options of selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts