Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

By the way. I want to thank those who have waited. I know it's frustrating, and I know it feels like staff comes down on you. No one on staff would purposefully try to make anything more difficult so I will always be here to help - no matter what.

I know G had reached a tipping point the other night, but he's a great guy - which is why I didn't want to hound him anymore. He's been more than gracious with his end of everything, and I hope we don't have to experience this, again.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Adam - While I fully appreciate the work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this site and his store running. I refuse to allow him to hide behind those two reason as a reason to be so damn slow, and to top it off send the wrong package out. I am not trying to debate anything or stir anything. Just know that he is appreciated and also know that is can not be used as a crutch when I see him jacking around during box breaks. I am just saying, if he has time for some stuff like that, he has time to ship.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
You have no reason to apologize Adam. I'm sure everyone appreciates the work you've done to get this straightened out.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I also am guilty of not reading the full op. I never saw the 48 hour agreement in bills post. If I had, I wouldn't have joined. If I had I would of also not reacted to Bill the way I did.

This is my fault. I am sorry.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I also am guilty of not reading the full op. I never saw the 48 hour agreement in bills post. If I had, I wouldn't have joined. If I had I would of also not reacted to Bill the way I did.

This is my fault. I am sorry.

Awesome! I accept this. I hope other do as well.

Members online

Latest posts