Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-__- 4/27 MONDAY MORNING THREAD -__-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Hello fellas, I'm alive, and it's DERBY WEEK!!!!!

Fishing season starts Saturday in Wisconsin, May 15th here in Michigan. I guess I might have to jump across the border this weekend and purchase a $75 out of state license.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved seeing all those Bulls fans going home with those sad faces back to Chicago Saturday.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
UGGGGGGGGGGGGH I wish someone would just shoot me 4th cath out at 9:00 5th in at 2:00
had a ulta sound on swollen leg, no clots thats a good thing I guess

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon all !

Dustin -

I don't think you'll ever regret having top of the line cards.

Magic - get better man , I hope it turns around for ya' soon.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I think you hit the nail on the head with what you said on at the end. Some people will not agree with me but You will be much happier with your collecting if you focused on the Bigger, tougher, rarer items than picking up dupes or items you know you can pick up anytime down the road. The Tag for example was probably one of Dawson best Memorbilia cards and sold for less than I thought it would go. In the future to justify your spending try and do research of what other similar items have sold for that way you don't look at it over spending or feel so bad spending those amount, you got a second job just for Dawsons for crying out load :lol: so you should never have to justify your spending as you work hard for your money and deserve the better cards of your Player. For example Shin-Sho-cho0 tag from same set sold for 500, Jose Altuve sold or 500, Jim Rice sold for 305 (Much smaller tag and not as nice, Dawson tag blows it away), Madison Bumgarner sold for 456, Boggs Waist band tag (From pants not Jersey like dawson) sold for 362 and many more I can post. My point is you could have spent 400 on that Dawson and it would not only have blown away all the other Tags I posted about above but 400 would have still been a good deal for the price considering what others have sold for. I say focus on bigger stuff even if you have to let smaller stuff pass for a bit, and you will be happier collector. You will always be able to find the smaller stuff you collect. Good luck moving forward.

Thanks for taking the time to give me you opinion, truly appreciate it!

How to scare the crap out of your wife on her first day back to work?

Text her: "if the baby is sleeping he can stay in the car while I go in the dentist right?"

That's some funny stuff lol

And now Deep Thoughts with Dustin @Hawk8.

Hmmmm lol

UGGGGGGGGGGGGH I wish someone would just shoot me 4th cath out at 9:00 5th in at 2:00

Lets celebrate not have any clots

Afternoon all !

Dustin -

I don't think you'll ever regret having top of the line cards.

Magic - get better man , I hope it turns around for ya' soon.

Ryan

I'm thinking you are right. I don't think I will let that tag or something similar slip pass me again.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Fishing season starts Saturday in Wisconsin, May 15th here in Michigan. I guess I might have to jump across the border this weekend and purchase a $75 out of state license.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved seeing all those Bulls fans going home with those sad faces back to Chicago Saturday.

Ralph.......good to see you posting on here. Even if it's only to say your alive :lol:

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening all!

Just got back from selling item from another collection to get me over the top for my 53 purchase.

I gonna let the cat out of the bag, the first part of next week I should have my Mantle in!

To tide my pp over, anyone interested in a 1956 Topps Ed Matthews Vg/ex shape?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Dustin, but whatever makes you happy, some days I love the smaller purchases and other days it's the big ones that hit home! It changes all the time for me!

Magic, hope all comes out clear!

I need to start posting a little bit more often!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Afternoon everyone!

My latest addition to the Sportkings set.
WaltonBSK.jpg

Also a neat TTM return, signed by one of two people still alive that flew aboard the Hindenburg. The other person still living was actually on the flight when it exploded.
SchirmerH12PGA.jpg

That Hindenburg TTM is extremely cool given the history.:cool:

How to scare the crap out of your wife on her first day back to work?

Text her: "if the baby is sleeping he can stay in the car while I go in the dentist right?"

This is priceless!:lol:

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Ralph!

Hoping for nothing but the best, Michael!:)

Evening all!

Just got back from selling item from another collection to get me over the top for my 53 purchase.

I gonna let the cat out of the bag, the first part of next week I should have my Mantle in!

To tide my pp over, anyone interested in a 1956 Topps Ed Matthews Vg/ex shape?

Outstanding, Darren! Be sure to share when you get the Mantle in hand.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Thanks guys! It's a graded 1, but I love the look of it!

Now to start saving for the Mays. 4 to go!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well this sucks. I'm getting sick. In the middle of taking my test in class tonight I started getting really tired with a dry, sore throat. My whole body aches and I can't concentrate on anything. I'm laying in bed with hopes of getting a lot of sleep tonight. I blame my girlfriend since she was complaining the other night. My body temperature is all over the place. I felt cold so I put on sweats and turned the heat on. Well, during that time I started to get hot, but I was cold at the same time. It was weird and I'm sure it doesn't make since to anybody else. It was like my internal temperature was warm, but the outer body was still cold

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well this sucks. I'm getting sick. In the middle of taking my test in class tonight I started getting really tired with a dry, sore throat. My whole body aches and I can't concentrate on anything. I'm laying in bed with hopes of getting a lot of sleep tonight. I blame my girlfriend since she was complaining the other night. My body temperature is all over the place. I felt cold so I put on sweats and turned the heat on. Well, during that time I started to get hot, but I was cold at the same time. It was weird and I'm sure it doesn't make since to anybody else. It was like my internal temperature was warm, but the outer body was still cold

Hope you get to feeling better

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Feel better zac. Sounds like the flu or a bad cold. People need to get better around these parts.

Tonight's late night pickups

Attachments

• 1430196261151.jpg
    1430196261151.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1430196271901.jpg
    1430196271901.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 12

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Makes complete sense to me. I have it and it went straight into my lungs. And I was down for the count for almost 2 weeks.

Members online

Latest posts