Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
They take him out of the game and the Pirates immediately hit a home run against the Cards pen. Why, oh why, did they take him out so soon? His pitch count was only at 84, he could have easily put up another scoreless inning before opening it up for the set-up man (whoever that may be).

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’m going to see Breaking Benjamin, Five Finger Death Punch, Bad Wolves and Nothing More on Tuesday night in St. Louis.

I think 5FDP has been closing most of the shows, and I was hoping they’d close this one too so I could beat the traffic because they’re awful, but it looks like Breaking Benjamin is going to close the show because they’re suuuuuper popular in St. Louis and always go on last there.

Should be a good show though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Breaking Benjamin sounds familiar yet Im trying to think what song of theirs Ive heard.. none of the names are ringing a bell. Were they in a big movie soundtrack at one point?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
oh damn, it looked like the Yanks were finally going to win one off the Sox but Bos just scored 3 in the bottom of 9th! :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
...and Sox win in the 10th. Yankees only problem right now is their hitting, pitching, and fielding.

Mookie Betts possibly passing Trout in the MVP race.

Members online

Latest posts