Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Very nice slugger Rum, any sets or dings? For $2, I think it's safe to say you practically stole it. (No offense)

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

Doesn't appear to be, I just bought a new easton grip for it too. Might list it for $899.99 obo & see what happens

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Damn Rum, you should just be a flea market sporting good picker. How many hours a week to you do this? You are too legit to quit brotha.

I usually hit up the local thrift stores 2 days during the week and then I go to the flea market on Sat & sundays almost every weekend along with buying stuff of craigslist, ebay & yard sales.

would love to open my own little sports store/ thrift shop one day but the overhead would kill me.

Last edited:

Pirates2245

Jul 9, 2013
Really?!? I have 2 of the Easton Z2k bats from when I played ball in hs...one has slight use and one still brand new never seen a pitch...I didn't know they were so high

Collecting Pirates and Jameson Taillon

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Really?!? I have 2 of the Easton Z2k bats from when I played ball in hs...one has slight use and one still brand new never seen a pitch...I didn't know they were so high

does the new one still have the wrapper on it???? ive seen them sell for almost $3000 new in wrapper

your sitting on a nice chunk of change there

Pirates2245

Jul 9, 2013
Yea it has the wrapper and price sticker on it...was saving it for summer ball but tore my acl in school ball...lol its in the closet didn't use the other to much cause I loved my connexion bat...

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Yea it has the wrapper and price sticker on it...was saving it for summer ball but tore my acl in school ball...lol its in the closet didn't use the other to much cause I loved my connexion bat...

ill pay you double what I paid for this one so $8 for both???:cool:

Pirates2245

Jul 9, 2013
Idk if I would even sale them to be honest...lol if times get hard I might...

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
WOW. Well done.

I hope at some point in time they have to get rid of the -5's in the SR leagues and they have to go to the -3's. of they ever do I am setting on a all gold mine.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Guy never sent the payment of $750 on the Z2K last week so I listed 5 day auction & it's about to end here soon. Hoping to get around $600.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Guy never sent the payment of $750 on the Z2K last week so I listed 5 day auction & it's about to end here soon. Hoping to get around $600.

I was looking at your past auctions......you coulda got SO MUCH MORE for that iphone you sold, I sold my opened and 6 month used iphone 5 with minor scratches and a ding for $700 DLVD.

But still, those jackets are amazingly high sell rpices, are those like all of those $5-$10 jackets I see at my local thrift stores? I didnt know they werte worth so much....

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I was looking at your past auctions......you coulda got SO MUCH MORE for that iphone you sold, I sold my opened and 6 month used iphone 5 with minor scratches and a ding for $700 DLVD.

But still, those jackets are amazingly high sell rpices, are those like all of those $5-$10 jackets I see at my local thrift stores? I didnt know they werte worth so much....

Ended at $541 a little disappointing after the $750 deal fell through but hey I paid $2 for it. Looks like a 0 feedback so hopefully this one pays.

Yeah those starter jackets are back in demand, & getting harder to find in thrift stores since most end up on their website sales now.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

at the time I sold my iphone $600-$650 was the going rate for a 16gb. was yours the 64 gb??? check them now they are selling for under $600 new.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts