Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<💥✨💥Happy July 4th Morning Thread💥✨💥>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
<<<<<<<💥✨💥Happy July 4th Morning Thread💥✨💥>>>>>>>>

Good morning all! Happy July 4th, I respectfully ask all of you who don't work today to get your asses out there, drink some beer for me, have some good cookouts and watch some cool fireworks....lord knows I won't be doing it...well, maybe a small party after work, just to get some dinner in me, so I can go to bed and be back at it tomorrow morning...

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning and happy 4th! [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION], ask and you shall receive! I got about 15 friends coming by for a happy 4th and house warming party.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Little ones up way too early after late nite Fireworks last nite and late nite doing all the rides (about 50x) at the Carnival next to our house the nite before...

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'

A man with a box sits down at a bar and starts ordering several drinks.
"What's in the box?" Asks the bartender "Ugh, just get me another drink...? Grumbles the man. Bartender says "show me what's in the box and the next ones on the house." The man nods places the box on the bar and takes out a small piano and a man about a foot tall comes out and starts playing the most beautiful music he has ever heard. "Where did you get that?" Asks the bartender.
br> The man replies "There is a genie out side granting wishes but..." Before he can finish the bartender runs out side and sees the genie, and yells "I wish for a million bucks!" After a puff of smoke there are a million ducks walking around quaking. The bartender runs back inside and yells at the guy "Hey you didn't tell me the genie was hard of hearing!"
The guy turns around slowly and says with a smirk, "Did you think I really wished for a 12 inch pianist!"

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Morn'

"What's in the box?" Asks the bartender "Ugh, just get me another drink...? Grumbles the man. Bartender says "show me what's in the box and the next ones on the house." The man nods places the box on the bar and takes out a small piano and a man about a foot tall comes out and starts playing the most beautiful music he has ever heard. "Where did you get that?" Asks the bartender.
br> The man replies "There is a genie out side granting wishes but..." Before he can finish the bartender runs out side and sees the genie, and yells "I wish for a million bucks!" After a puff of smoke there are a million ducks walking around quaking. The bartender runs back inside and yells at the guy "Hey you didn't tell me the genie was hard of hearing!"
The guy turns around slowly and says with a smirk, "Did you think I really wished for a 12 inch pianist!"

LMFAO!!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morn'

lol good morning

https://youtu.be/0HqjjwrwTvM

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Gonna be heading to my grandma's this afternoon. We are gonna be grilling over there this afternoon and then just snacking the rest of the day. We are going to see the city's firework show tonight before heading back to my grandma's to light off some ourselves. My grandpa and uncle's bought quite a few. My grandpa normally works the 4th but has it off this year so he went and bought a decent amount and my uncle has his kids for the holiday so he also went and bought a decent amount