Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Any, but especially want Dempsey too

Same name as bunt, check out my cards

Sorry man never came back at looked at the post, still have the cards if interested. Will you trade bunt card for these? I know you have a Ferrell I need......

If any one has Diamondbacks they want to get rid of let me know....ID coqxxx4
Also looking for Raiders in Huddle....ID coquillard2430

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sorry man never came back at looked at the post, still have the cards if interested. Will you trade bunt card for these? I know you have a Ferrell I need......

If any one has Diamondbacks they want to get rid of let me know....ID coqxxx4
Also looking for Raiders in Huddle....ID coquillard2430

Nah, don't need them anymore, contest is over...and probably not trying anymore on kick, I finished in 181st place, and got absolutely nothing for it...forget that!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I held my breath and dropped 25k coins for a Mothers Day pack. Nice pull for this Blue Jays fan!

1462743921799.jpg

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I held my breath and dropped 25k coins for a Mothers Day pack. Nice pull for this Blue Jays fan!

View attachment 62111

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I got the same one. I'm still earning free coins and saving for a chase I really want. I've got 500k currently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Please offer me a trade. I am down to needing Logan Forsythe and Jed lowrie whites and I'm offering any duplicate whites I have as I'm trying to finish off the white series one set.

Thx

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] what do you need for your purple rosin bag?

Also need purple hat and cleat if anyone has them
[MENTION=2726]rsmath[/MENTION], check mr17met, if I have those guys you need they are yours

Latest posts