Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Series (formerly ALDS/NLDS...)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Was really hoping this would be the World Series that helped Kershaw shed the status of failing in the big games.

Game last night was completely insane.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Does anyone know if there has been a WBC and a WS champion in the same year? I have a feeling if the Astros close it out, Alex Bregman will be the first or among very few to have done it.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Don't forget the immortal Luke Gregerson!

Obviously forgettable since I didn't remember him in my other post. ;) Confirmed Luke and Alex would qualify if the Astros win the world series. I haven't done the research on previous WBC/WS seasons looking for a same-season champion.

If Dodgers win, no 2017 team USA members from Dodgers so there won't be a WBC/WS same-season champion.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
1d2216b7650937bdbd2ae3eec19db05d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Does it end tonight?

I vote yes.

I am with you. YES!

I sure hope so cuz then I can brag about accurately calling how the World Series would play out and who would win and the day it ended on.

I'll then buy some lottery tickets.

Puig says the season doesn't end today and there will be a game 7.

If the Dodgers can win tonight, and I think they can shock a lot of people and do it, it's going to be very hard for Houston tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to another amazing game tonight. I hope you guys will all be locked in too!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Puig is the only Dodgers player that I can't stand. I will say this, Dodgers fans were all class when they beat us in Game 4. They celebrated and did light mocking immediately after the game, but on the street they were all telling Astros fans how good our team is and that this series will be great. I was super impressed by the Dodgers fans in Houston.

Members online