Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 1/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
It has been a while since I have checked in here on a morning thread. Top of the muffin to y'all! I got up at 7 to bring my son to church band practice, and came back to write my next article before we head out to church ourselves. It is freezing here ... well ... for the Houston area, anyway. Have a great day everyone!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning everybody! Pretty excited to see the Reds get Sonny Gray... my last name is Gray so I'll have another reason to get a jersey with "Gray" on back. :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
It has been a while since I have checked in here on a morning thread. Top of the muffin to y'all! I got up at 7 to bring my son to church band practice, and came back to write my next article before we head out to church ourselves. It is freezing here ... well ... for the Houston area, anyway. Have a great day everyone!

please fill out vistor card and leave funds

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Temps here supposed to drop from 40 to 20 in just six hours, with high winds.

Think we'll just stay in and watch NFL...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning everybody! Pretty excited to see the Reds get Sonny Gray... my last name is Gray so I'll have another reason to get a jersey with "Gray" on back. :D

Is that a done deal?

I hadn't seen it.

Big Sonny Gray fan.

Mostly cuz of being an A's fan but I think it'd be a good spot for him...

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, storm in my area was a bust, hardly any snow, it's 40 out now, maybe freezing overnight but no big whoop

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. My dad showed up yesterday to see Bennett for the first time. It's getting tough out here though with the flu going around. The Catholic school closed for a couple of days to clean and there was something close to 100 kids sick from the high school one day this week (4-500 total kids in the school)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
lack of sleep at night due to disorder #$^^&&^ , didn't do much today so when i can sleep I DO , second football game i slept thru , normally i wake when someone comes in room - wife said i didn't even move - now wide awake

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts