Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospect Rush Draft Archie Bradley Sketch Card by Emily Tester

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Prospect Rush just tweeted this image of an Archie Bradley sketch card I completed for their upcoming Prospect Rush Draft release. It's one of sixty-four cards I'm doing for the set.
archie_bradley.jpg

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Prospect Rush is going all out. Smart move getting you to do the sketch cards for the set. Great work as always Emily.

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Wow, just wow.
I really wish I could say more but I'm really speechless.
That's amazing!!!

Prospect Rush is going all out. Smart move getting you to do the sketch cards for the set. Great work as always Emily.

Very cool!

That is one of the nicest sketches ive seen.

Excellent Job. I wish more sketch cards looked like that!

Thanks so much everybody! You guys are much too kind!

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Do you have permission to post others? I would love to see what you are working on for this set.

The company is trying to keep most of the images under wraps for now. I've sent them images of the first ten cards I completed. They had mentioned something at one point about maybe releasing an image a week, but I don't know if they're still planning to do that. The set releases next month, after that I'll be able to post all the images.

A_Pharis

Prospect Rush just tweeted this image of an Archie Bradley sketch card I completed for their upcoming Prospect Rush Draft release. It's one of sixty-four cards I'm doing for the set.
View attachment 48660

Give lessons to 90% of the other artists used for sketches in product releases. Also, explain to them what it means to take pride in your work. That's something I can easily see that you have from the quality that you put out.

Never stop.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Awesome work, definitely one of the better sketches I have seen out there - trust me, you don't want to see my Brandon Webb.

I'll certainly be keeping a look out for this one in particular!

retroart

Dec 18, 2014
Give lessons to 90% of the other artists used for sketches in product releases. Also, explain to them what it means to take pride in your work. That's something I can easily see that you have from the quality that you put out.

Never stop.
Thanks very much. It means everything to an artist when someone recognizes the amount of time and work that goes into creating a piece. I'd much rather be able to sit back and look at the finished product knowing that I've honestly done the best I can (even if I'm not always happy with it ;), than to be churning out loads of subgrade work just for the sake of large quantity.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thanks very much. It means everything to an artist when someone recognizes the amount of time and work that goes into creating a piece. I'd much rather be able to sit back and look at the finished product knowing that I've honestly done the best I can (even if I'm not always happy with it ;), than to be churning out loads of subgrade work just for the sake of large quantity.

About how long would you say the 64 cards took you ?

Ryan

Members online