Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******SATURDAY WEEKEND MORNING THREAD 3/9 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
NO GRANDKIDS today - business meeting at 7:00 local breakfast shop . Waiting for Thur. to see another doctor and exam -

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Good morning, fellas. Our family received some awful news regarding my dad. Doctors are 85 percent certain that he has stage 4 liver cancer. Yesterday was by far the most painful day of my life, knowing that even worse days lie ahead. All I can say is this, folks. Treasure every single moment that you have with family because it can all go downhill in the blink of an eye. My father is only 59 years old

Hope everyone has a great day otherwise. Opening Day will be here before we know it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
[MENTION=2601]jbone17[/MENTION] sorry about the bad news. My grandfather beat it but it got his brother. It's a long road but it's not impossible.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning, fellas. Our family received some awful news regarding my dad. Doctors are 85 percent certain that he has stage 4 liver cancer. Yesterday was by far the most painful day of my life, knowing that even worse days lie ahead. All I can say is this, folks. Treasure every single moment that you have with family because it can all go downhill in the blink of an eye. My father is only 59 years old

Hope everyone has a great day otherwise. Opening Day will be here before we know it.

sending words . will make a trip to my place of prayers

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
So very sorry for you and your family [MENTION=2601]jbone17[/MENTION] Prayers will be lifted up for all of you. Not easy losing parents.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

So true and so very sorry to hear about this. Your Dad is only 3 years older than me. My prayers go out to you and your family and will continue to.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
[MENTION=2601]jbone17[/MENTION] sorry about the bad news. My grandfather beat it but it got his brother. It's a long road but it's not impossible.
Thank you so much man. We're doing everything within our power to see all of this through. It absolutely sucks, but it's a long road that won't have easy answers. I'm hoping for a miracle for sure.

Members online