Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<Tuesday Sept. 1st Morning Thread>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
afternoon,

going to seal the deal on another corr. chess game tonight, round 2 is a lock :cool:

coffee in the pm, as Austin Powers said "I also like to live dangerously" :p

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
When did bobbleheads get so expensive? I feel like I've never paid more than $20 or so for any of the bobbles I have, and looking now they are going for $50+

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
When did bobbleheads get so expensive? I feel like I've never paid more than $20 or so for any of the bobbles I have, and looking now they are going for $50+

I've noticed that ever since I started looking at Twins bobbleheads a couple of years ago that I'm happy if I can get them for less than $20. I've been fortunate that [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] has been willing to help me with a couple that last few years. The Phil Hughes Star Wars bobblehead was only available through a special ticket promotion, and was limited to 2,500 total. Most have been selling for $60-80. He was willing to get one for me for the price of the ticket package plus shipping

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts