Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
it's actually both i knew creating this account with this name would create stirs about blowout. but i was banned for unknown reasons i can guarantee it had nothing to do with my trading habits. i just found this site recently so i decided to sign up. i have contacted blowout numerous times so i can see why i was banned but frankly i don't care. thanks for the welcome michael, i mainly joined to show off my ware collection and improve my numerous side PC's i have

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
it's actually both i knew creating this account with this name would create stirs about blowout. but i was banned for unknown reasons i can guarantee it had nothing to do with my trading habits. i just found this site recently so i decided to sign up. i have contacted blowout numerous times so i can see why i was banned but frankly i don't care. thanks for the welcome michael, i mainly joined to show off my ware collection and improve my numerous side PC's i have

I made no insinuations that your departure was for negative reasons. I was just being nosey. I never heard any negatives about you there. You will see some familiar faces here. Enjoy.
Mike

I'm hofmichael and I approve this message.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013

They like to ban for no reason and not reply, it's all good.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
thanks guys the only thing i've ever done wrong on that site was try and sell my Prized superfractor 1/1 for $950 way to low of a price lol i kid. so who is the resident demarcus ware collector on here guys? would love to see others collections

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
really? what was your BO username or how would i know you because frankly i don't recognize your user. either way thanks for helping me get activated so quickly look forward to being on the site.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1375147337.835323.jpg Don't mean to bump but here it is.

Searching for demarcus wares and gavin escobars.

Members online