Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Sunday Morning Thread ********5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
Good Morning everyone. I am up early and off to Mass then I will probably come home and review my Pre Calc. notes and then the rest of the day is for relaxation.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Now to unload van , reload on fourth for kids day and weekend . Need to lower amount I take [haha]. WHERE'S THE RED SOX FANS??????????????????? Used to be over 30% of total sales . Guess I'll have a BIG sale on RSox . Fifteen more loads / unloads for this year - had eleven .
more coffee

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

b3115b74-376b-428d-bb9a-e00045492ea5_zps3438d1ef.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

Now to unload van , reload on fourth for kids day and weekend . Need to lower amount I take [haha]. WHERE'S THE RED SOX FANS??????????????????? Used to be over 30% of total sales . Guess I'll have a BIG sale on RSox . Fifteen more loads / unloads for this year - had eleven .
more coffee

Sounds like fun!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Next set up I'll have to have pictures taken . Two bread racks- 100 counts team packs most teams baseball / football , six plastic totes , two 3200 counts , one card table and three displays . Just setting up I save $25.00 - tickets / parking fees so paying a % of sales doesn't hurt as bad . They furnish eight foot table / seat and SHADE .
Loading after game is hard due to where I have to park , I unload at front gate .
Son got rehired as Clubbie due to other one quit AGAIN . So now I work solo - he'll make more than I will LOL
BTW I did have a CUB's fan last night .

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Next set up I'll have to have pictures taken . Two bread racks- 100 counts team packs most teams baseball / football , six plastic totes , two 3200 counts , one card table and three displays . Just setting up I save $25.00 - tickets / parking fees so paying a % of sales doesn't hurt as bad . They furnish eight foot table / seat and SHADE .
Loading after game is hard due to where I have to park , I unload at front gate .
Son got rehired as Clubbie due to other one quit AGAIN . So now I work solo - he'll make more than I will LOL
BTW I did have a CUB's fan last night .

Really sounds like a good time! Cub fans are everywhere!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
this morning I awoke to darkness now we have bright clear daylight . Cat remember your rain flows to LA . - go pee in it

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Going to celebrate my cousins birthday this afternoon. I'm looking forward to having the family all together for awhile this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.