Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Bets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
  • Took a $325, 4 game parlay for the playoffs this weekend. Basically win all or go home. So, how will I do?
    Here are my picks:

Baltimore Ravens vs. New England Patriots — Patriots -7.5
Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks — Seahawks -10.5
Dallas Cowboys vs. Green Bay Packers — Packers -6.5
Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos — Broncos -7

Will I be happy? Will I be sad? Got my eye on an almost new SS/Gold Rolex. Otherwise it's a new Timex....

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
The Seahawks giving almost 11 points? The others I think are toss-ups but giving the points in all four games in the playoffs never bodes will. Congrats on the new Timex!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
  • Took a $325, 4 game parlay for the playoffs this weekend.

Will I be happy? Will I be sad? Got my eye on an almost new SS/Gold Rolex. Otherwise it's a new Timex....

I think Happy. The Ravens covering late kinda worries me, but I think you're OK.

But I gotta ask: Did you bet $325 with a huge Payoff or is that your winning if it hits?

Either way, Good Luck! You certainly deserve it...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You took all the favorites? Do you have to cover the point spread?

Yep, in a Parlay, all the bets have to win. In this case, all four have to cover the spread. Although, if one is a push (ties the line), then he should get the payout he would have gotten on the other three winning...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Yep, in a Parlay, all the bets have to win. In this case, all four have to cover the spread. Although, if one is a push (ties the line), then he should get the payout he would have gotten on the other three winning...

Don't know if I would have made that bet then, but good luck!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I think you should have checked in with the NFL before placing your bet. Who knows what teams the NFL has told officials to give favorable calls to this weekend.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
cowboys cover
GEDC1381.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good luck with your picks. Parlays are really hard to hit. Fun, but hard to hit. I played the football parlay cards back in the 80's. I'd put $5 on 4 teams, with spread, and if I got lucky and got all 4 games right, I'd win $50. I'd only win 1 or 2 times a season. I hope your payout ratio is 5/50. I like 2 of your picks but not the other 2. Good luck!

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I would have done a solid two team teaser with the Denver over and Seattle....You get seven points you could have Denver/Indy over 46 or 47 points depending what the line is 53 or 54 and Seattle minus -4.5....I think this is a STONE COLD LOCK. I would have laid the $325 on it to win what you lay. Parlays are tough. Even picking two teams is tough but FOUR FAVS are just about impossible as it is in the NFL during the playoffs. Good luck!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I had the Ravens and Seahawks with the spread Sat. I'm going with Dallas and Denver today. But I'm sure I'll miss one of them since it's almost impossible to hit 4 straight.

Members online